POLL: Which candidate do Climbers endorse?

SemoreJugs

Democratic Candidate Choice   

192 members have voted

1. 1. Democratic Candidate Choice

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Biden

Didn't see his box. BTW, Juliani may be misspelled unless he changed the spelling recently. G

@2nd choice probably is Bloomberg, then John McCain, But I'll admit that Hillary would do a better job than Bush on her worst day. I suspect that Obama as a President would be a horror show worst than what we have now.

Obama: "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT CHANGE"!

"What kind of change?"

Uhhh "REAL CHANGE!"

Joe Biden

Didn't see his box. BTW, Juliani may be misspelled unless he changed the spelling recently. G

@2nd choice probably is Bloomberg, then John McCain, But I'll admit that Hillary would do a better job than Bush on her worst day. I suspect that Obama as a President would be a horror show worst than what we have now.

"What kind of change?"

Uhhh "REAL CHANGE!"

I don't know about that. I think Edwards would be a disaster.

I like Richardson, too bad he's so out of it.

Never forget how the power of climbers swung the election in 2004!

Sept. 9, 2004 Update:

A Colorado Climbers4Kerry branch kicked off with an event at Spot Bouldering Gym on July 28. Climbers4Kerry's major focus continues to be the September "Take Back America" effort in Yosemite, encouraging climbs up El Cap's N.A. Wall or another El Cap route. While in Yosemite Climbers4Kerry plans to hold slideshows at the Lower River Amphitheater and bring in speakers such as Conrad Anker, Heidi Wirtz, Jim Donini, Ron Kauk, Pete Takeda and Timmy O'Neill.

"Excuse me, uh, would one of you guys like to take me and my stapler up, uh, the Salathe Wall so John Kerry will win the presidential election?"

10221_office_space_stapler_with_milton.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why do these guys that barely have a chance in hell of being elected even bother campaigning? e.g. Kucinich, Joe Biden, Jessee Jackson. Are they simply delusional? Is it more of a way to platform their pet issues? Don't get me wrong, I love Kucinich, and would vote for him, if he ever received more than 5% of the vote.

Successful political campaigns in this country follow a fairly simple formula: Raise a lot of money (aka sell-out to special interests), buy television air-time, and convince the major networks that you have a chance. And securing a spot in debates. Oh and avoid any faux-pauxs, no matter how benign (Howard Dean).

Our "Democracy" is a fucking joke.

you vote doesn't count. DIEBOLD.

Hillary will be easier for McCain or Guliani to beat than would Obama. I'm glad the good folks at DIEBOLD's New Hampshire tech center were able to nullify all of that polling data and give the big win to the Ms. :rolleyes:

BEWARE OF PLANTS PUT ON MESSAGE BOARDS TO DISMISS THE FACTS WHEN THEY BECOME OBVIOUS

Joe Biden

"What kind of change?"

Uhhh "REAL CHANGE!"

I don't know about that. I think Edwards would be a disaster.

I like Richardson, too bad he's so out of it.

its a shame that he just dropped out