Denali Expedition 2008 - Looking for 10-12 member

vertical_hiker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does running stairs 24:7 for eternity without your jog bra sound TTK?

stairs? try tiger mountain. naked in 33 degree rain. with his mouth sewn shut.

Brilliant evangelistic tool good man.....Having to see TTK naked for all eternity would drive the devil himself to the good book

how does running stairs 24:7 for eternity without your jog bra sound TTK?

stairs? try tiger mountain. naked in 33 degree rain. with his mouth sewn shut.

Brilliant evangelistic tool good man.....Having to see TTK naked for all eternity would drive the devil himself to the good book

true that. in this world, one second of that sight would burn your retinas and turn you blind instantly. in the afterlife, you'd have no such good fortune.

There's a bit too much focus on seeing me naked here, boyz. I mean, I like you as friends and all....

it's perfectly innocent... nothing sexual about the michelin man crossed with the Stay-puf marshmallow guy. I think heaven would be donning Ghostbusters garb and taking you out Bill Murray style.

Only the immediate vicinity will be covered with something of a decidedly different nature/color than marshmallow.

There's a bit too much focus on seeing me naked here, boyz. I mean, I like you as friends and all....

it's perfectly innocent... nothing sexual about the michelin man crossed with the Stay-puf marshmallow guy. I think heaven would be donning Ghostbusters garb and taking you out Bill Murray style.

Only the immediate vicinity will be covered with something of a decidedly different nature/color than marshmallow.

True, that, but the nastiness might be offset by a hotter replacement for Sigourney Weaver?

Accept Jebus as your personal assistant, but do not, at any time, list God as your personal physician.

2164593813_88384f2434_o.jpg

You will be sorry you posted this.

See, I just lost my virginity at 48 to the good doctor with latex gloves. I'll send you the details in a PM.

As he put it, "There is no discreet way to do this."

I'm healthy.

Thanks for asking.

See, I just lost my virginity at 48 to the good doctor with latex gloves. I'll send you the details in a PM.

As he put it, "There is no discreet way to do this."

I'm healthy.

Thanks for asking.

Hey, Bug, it's MORE THAN ENOUGH to know that you're healthy, buddy.

I told my doctor "The least you can do is tell me you love me"

I think they get that one alot, though.