spray

kevbone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounding cool? I dunno...given the level of obnoxious hostility, contempt, anger, and destructiveness in most of spray it seems to me there are a lot of very flawed people out there. Based only on these posts, there's hardly anyone here I'd even want to meet, much less spend time with. With only a little himility or capacity to be self-critical most people would be ashamed of themeselves for some of these posts. The ability to get along peaceably and amicably with one another seems more important now than ever yet some here gloat in their capacity to be destructive and defamatory.

Sounding cool? I dunno...given the level of obnoxious hostility, contempt, anger, and destructiveness in most of spray it seems to me there are a lot of very flawed people out there. Based only on these posts, there's hardly anyone here I'd even want to meet, much less spend time with. With only a little himility or capacity to be self-critical most people would be ashamed of themeselves for some of these posts. The ability to get along peaceably and amicably with one another seems more important now than ever yet some here gloat in their capacity to be destructive and defamatory.

Your loss.

stfu noob is in order.

histgum.gif

I just thought I'd post something destructive and inflamatory.

And pink.

Shit. Full board now. Gotta go!

elmo is red.

Lactation_Shirt.jpg

your nipple is pink

Edited by pink

I honestly want meet KKK just to see if he has the letters "STFU n00b" tattooed on his knuckles... that or "LICK SACK". And I want to see if his OR Seattle Sombrero matches his OR gaiters

Your loss.

hey i was thinking that too :) Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I honestly want meet KKK just to see if he has the letters "STFU n00b" tattooed on his knuckles... that or "LICK SACK". And I want to see if his OR Seattle Sombrero matches his OR gaiters

I have still to meet you John......Someday.