What do you do for a living?

hefeweizen

I am always amazed that men assume we women will give a shit what you think when we are older. Believe it or not, as women mature into full-membership individuals, we tend to care less and less what you men think about our appearance. So a tat gets blurry just as the rest of our edges get blurry--so what? If you can't find something better than that to measure a person's beauty by, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

Huh? :confused: Pi is and always will be an irrational number. One of the more useful irrational numbers out there. Just try figuring out the area of a circle (with any degree of accuracy) without using Pi. You could say the same thing about the irrational number e.

e = 2.71828183.......

:tup:

math is cool. irrational numbers are cooler

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, that means i don't have to do shit for minx.

no you don't HAVE to do anything for me. but you keep following me around and asking if you MAY do anything for me. :rolleyes:

apparently you don't understand what the word NO and a swift kick to your balls means. but whatever. some people are just slow

but funny at times, no? Come on Minx, you can admit that you're just the tiniest bit sweet on our Pinky, can't you? Just a teensie, weensie li'l bit?

no i can i honestly say that pink and his lover kevbone drive me nuts.

sweet, that means i don't have to do shit for minx.

no you don't HAVE to do anything for me. but you keep following me around and asking if you MAY do anything for me. :rolleyes:

apparently you don't understand what the word NO and a swift kick to your balls means. but whatever. some people are just slow

but funny at times, no? Come on Minx, you can admit that you're just the tiniest bit sweet on our Pinky, can't you? Just a teensie, weensie li'l bit?

no i can i honestly say that pink and his lover kevbone drive me nuts.

:ass:

He then took the full container, held it way over his head, and said “Energy is equal to the mass times the velocity squared”.

...and all this time I thought it was 1/2mv squared...

I hope anybody that wants an equation as a tattoo pulls out a decent mathematics text book to double check their work. It's a lot easier to tattoo paper if you use a pencil and eraser as the tattoo marking tool.

How about this one:

tat.jpg

With more digits she could have gone all the way around her circumference. Then if she got fatter, the space between the numbers would expand.

He then took the full container, held it way over his head, and said “Energy is equal to the mass times the velocity squared”.

...and all this time I thought it was 1/2mv squared...

I hope anybody that wants an equation as a tattoo pulls out a decent mathematics text book to double check their work. It's a lot easier to tattoo paper if you use a pencil and eraser as the tattoo marking tool.

How about this one:

tat.jpg

With more digits she could have gone all the way around her circumference. Then if she got fatter, the space between the numbers would expand.

But what would happen to that pimple between the hundred millionths and billionths?