Why the logouts?!

ClimbingPanther

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that happened to me today also and I CANT POSSIBLY IMAGINE WHY??? ME!!!! WTF.?

The gov't must be F*ing with you again.

You know thats exactly what the CIA does. They fuck with people and later after innocent people had done bad things to each other pushed by the silent hand....well, the dudes would sit back at a bar-b-que and laugh about it over a cocktail.

Guess you just have to live with it. HA HA HA ! Glad it's you and not me!

:wave:

You know thats exactly what the CIA does. They fuck with people and later after innocent people had done bad things to each other pushed by the silent hand....well, the dudes would sit back at a bar-b-que and laugh about it over a cocktail.

you know what the CIA does to people who reveal their secrets? um... uh, I don't remember

you know what the CIA does to people who reveal their secrets? um... uh, I don't remember

my muslim neighbors had to move back to turkey after our cable hookups got crossed......ooops! they were rich, spiriual, refined and proper. i rant on shit.!