90 members have voted

1. 1. I would be a

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwahaha.... I knew pink was a tool

"i can survive in the wilderness" :lmao:

hey carl, why don't you go beg for some change. i'm sure your liberal government will give you a hand out if your patient and stand in line long enough.

or you you could go talk sex to a 15yr old.

If you were to lose your rights as a citizen, what would you be?

looks like the fighters are 1% up on all seperatist. if we don't stand as one will lose.

this is the united states of america, not the divided.

remember what our fore fathers fought for, don't let it be a wasted effort.

History has proven time and time again that when shit hits the fan in the big cities of the "united" states things fall apart pretty fast. You would be shooting each other within 24 hours.

the shit hit the fan on sept. 11th 2001 in a very big city . did someone get shot?

24 hours later, two buildings lie in a crumpled mess.

i guess history is inconsistent.

people are smarter than you think. or maybe your not as smart as you think.

My grandmother kept a shotgun handy. The main use of the shotgun was to blast the crows that would land in her cherry tree and start eating all the cherries.

Of course she didn't live in the big city, so there were no neighbors to call the cops to bitch about shotgun fire. She never told me about wanting to take on the man.

She was tough though, and I bet she could have kicked your ass Pink.

There's cool climbing and skiing up north, so there are lots of reasons that make it a good place to go that have little to do with fear of violence. Plus my family already owns property in Canada, so it's only a small step.

You are a fucking retard to think that you could fend off the man with your wimpy ass 44. Just go back through the news and reread stories about Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Ya know I've got a plan for a Brave New World.

Washington State should immediately split from our union with the USA.

We should form a new country centered around. WA, OR, North ID, and MT. I would be willing to negotiate with CA and Las Vegas for membership in our new country. Furthermore we should send delegates to BC and Western Alberta and ask them to split with Canada and join our new country. In this case Edmonton and Calgary would be border towns.

AK and the Yukon should form their own country, and to our east another candidate for a country would be the Dakotas and WI MN. To the south another good country would be Eastern MT, WY, CO, NV, NM, AZ, and maybe western Texas. I would hope that we would have good relationships with all those new countries.

The rest of the US can fuck right off, well Louisiana isn't too bad, but they should be part of another country.

I don't know what to do with Southern ID or UT. There's some cool parts, but way too many Mormons.

Edited by Feck

Revolution almost always flows from a disaffected rural populace into the urban, and it seems to me it's the city dwellers that are the most restless these days - not the countryside. Metro males are limp-wristed pussies (with tendencies) who wouldn't lift a micro brew or a glass of chardonnay to rise up against the man. The good news for the urban basement leftist revolutionary wanna-be is this: Those country folk you're always bashing on will go either way over the long-term. At different times they've come together as, angry left-wing farmers, right-wing racists, populists, independents, free silver kooks, capitalist day-traders, collectivists, and just about every other ideal that a sheep can follow to slaughter. If the current crop of urban/educated lefties would stop demeaning, berating, and otherwise looking down their pointy, arrogant, Christian-hating noses at these folks, they might find an ally someday. And that's the only way the lefty/utopian idiot's revolution is gonna happen in this country.

MHO

Ya know I've got a plan for a Brave New World.

Washington State should immediately split from our union with the USA.

We should form a new country centered around. WA, OR, North ID, and MT. I would be willing to negotiate with CA and Las Vegas for membership in our new country. Furthermore we should send delegates to BC and Western Alberta and ask them to split with Canada and join our new country. In this case Edmonton and Calgary would be border towns.

AK and the Yukon should form their own country, and to our east another candidate for a country would be the Dakotas and WI MN. To the south another good country would be Eastern MT, WY, CO, NV, NM, AZ, and maybe western Texas. I would hope that we would have good relationships with all those new countries.

The rest of the US can fuck right off, well Louisiana isn't too bad, but they should be part of another country.

I don't know what to do with Southern ID or UT. There's some cool parts, but way too many Mormons.

http://zapatopi.net/cascadia/

She was tough though, and I bet she could have kicked your ass Pink.

You been talkin lot 'bout violence and ass kickin these past two days, AK. Is sat what happens when yer doctor tell ya to stay away for the wildwood weed?

:laf::laf:

Actually it was booze that I was given advice about. There was no mention of any kind of weed. Without any advice I've taken it apon myself to be more sober than when I was 11 just on the chance that there might be problems.

To be honest I do drink NA beer that does have less than .05% alc. I bet you aren't that sober Fairweather.

There's cool climbing and skiing up north, so there are lots of reasons that make it a good place to go that have little to do with fear of violence. Plus my family already owns property in Canada, so it's only a small step.

You are a fucking retard to think that you could fend off the man with your wimpy ass 44. Just go back through the news and reread stories about Ruby Ridge and Waco.

so are you telling me that canada doesn't have a military.

i'm sure baby steps suit you better.

i think you are putting words into my mouth and i don't think this thread was about fucking wacos with way to many weapons. i was under the impression that the right of normal everyday people were getting their rights taken away from them. i live in a cookie cutter house in suburbia for christ sake, but it doesn't mean i'm gonna run away from my government to another one that is just as unstable and is incapable of defending themselves on a large scale. i am not a violent person, but i'm just not a turn the other cheek kind of guy.

if you want to run the fuck away that is your perogative, but my question is what is stopping you from doing it tomorow. i used to live in the n.w. and there are just as many idiots in oregon and washington than there are colorado.

i have nothing to proove, but it's nice to know that i can barge into your home without permission and i can do and take what i please.

i will be in portland from sept. 17th through the 27th and i will be climbing at beacon alot, why don't you come on down so you can call me a fuck tard to my face so at least you know who your calling a fucking retard.

andrewsolo_JPG.jpg

andrew,

i have never been arrested.

now can you answer my question with an answer .

OK, I'll answer that. The last time I was in a fight (it wasn't a 'fist fight'...that's for idiots who don't know how to fight) was in high school. It lasted about 10 seconds. I was a wrestler at the time, so I body slammed the guy, took the wind out of him, and calmly walked away.

People who continue to 'get in fist fights' have in adulthood have behavioral problems, usually associated with alcoholism. If you have such a history, you might look into this.

I'm comfortable with knowing what I need to know to disable an attacker, if it should ever become absolutely necessary. In that kind of situation, there are few fists involved (an idiots way to wind up with a broken hand). Viable self defense involves strikes to the groin, jabs to the eyes, and the breaking of fingers and arms through the use of leverage than pretending you're Rocky Balboa, as much as that may appeal to your juvenile fantasies. When it comes to that point, you're out to seriously harm your opponent, not prove a point. That shouldn't be taken lightly, because once that ensues you're exposing yourself to some really nasty legal bills. It also does not involve provoking a fight. Ever.

Pink your whole point is with a gun you can defend yourself against anything. The folks in Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City had that same idea and it didn't work out to well for them.

I am going to be down south in Corvallis for about 4 days when you'll be at Beacon rock, but then I have to head back north with little time for climbing. In any case I only climb with folks I've met in person prior to going to a crag.

Pink your whole point is with a gun you can defend yourself against anything. The folks in Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City had that same idea and it didn't work out to well for them.

I am going to be down south in Corvallis for about 4 days when you'll be at Beacon rock, but then I have to head back north with little time for climbing. In any case I only climb with folks I've met in person prior to going to a crag. [/quote

i never said i was going to take on the whole world with my gun. i doubt if a whole army will show up on my door step being that on paper i really don't pose a threat. my first post speaks of the U.N. and if they show up in this country i won't be the only one resisting. stop bringing up waco and ruby ridge, i an a up standing citizen and contributor to the community. i am not some hot headed conspiracy theory soldier of fortune with a huge arsenol. i only need a couple of guns (lots of ammo).

there comes a time in life for violence and i hope that day never comes, but my coping skills don't involve running to another country that don't care for me and call me a yank. i'm sure your a great guy but you are making me out to be an idiot with a short temper. i own a company and employ about twenty people, do charity work every year and treat everybody very well. i won't let someone take away our hard work without a fight. it's just like climbing, when you get to crux you might have to fight to get what you want, or do you pull out a note from your mom. feck doesn't have to make the crux moves today. whatever x 3.

feck, i never said that i wanted to rope up with. there ya go assuming things again, but i will be roping up with kevbone and hopfully i finally get to meet billcoe againand not in passing this time. feel free to stop by for a saftey meeting.

i have never been arrested.

now can you answer my question with an answer .

OK, I'll answer that. The last time I was in a fight (it wasn't a 'fist fight'...that's for idiots who don't know how to fight) was in high school. It lasted about 10 seconds. I was a wrestler at the time, so I body slammed the guy, took the wind out of him, and calmly walked away.

People who continue to 'get in fist fights' have in adulthood have behavioral problems, usually associated with alcoholism. If you have such a history, you might look into this.

I'm comfortable with knowing what I need to know to disable an attacker, if it should ever become absolutely necessary. In that kind of situation, there are few fists involved (an idiots way to wind up with a broken hand). Viable self defense involves strikes to the groin, jabs to the eyes, and the breaking of fingers and arms through the use of leverage than pretending you're Rocky Balboa, as much as that may appeal to your juvenile fantasies. When it comes to that point, you're out to seriously harm your opponent, not prove a point. That shouldn't be taken lightly, because once that ensues you're exposing yourself to some really nasty legal bills. It also does not involve provoking a fight. Ever.

and let guess, after you body slammed homeboy you gave him a lecture on education and the legislative process in this country.

i havn't been in a fight period since high school . i got jumped for sticking up for a freshman in P.E. class ( two big bullies pushing an average dude around) i won't tell you what the outcome was being your chestbeat (hulk hogan bodyslam) was more than one thread can handle.

you have quite the imagination, you should write childrens books.