Mos_Chillin

I would be a  

90 members have voted

1. 1. I would be a

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assert that our rights are not lost, as they are inalienable. But we have seen a concerted effort by the Bush administration to remove those protections in our laws which were put in place to prevent an unscrupulous executive authority from trespassing upon our rights at will.

if a blue helmet ever comes knockin at my door i will blow a hole right in his head.

whoever answers anything other than fight, you don't desrve to live in this country.

Um, no you won't. For one thing, standard procedure for a raid when the suspect(s) are believed to be armed is to come at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, in force. They blow your door with explosives or a battering ram, and if you don't show both hands empty within about 3 seconds you'll be dead before you hit the floor. And I guarantee they are MUCH better shots than you'll ever be.

how many houses are in this country? how many time zones are there? how many citizens have guns? what about people with unregistered weapons? what does a government gain if everybody resist and everybody dies? what about light sleepers who sleep with a loaded gun?

i don't have to be a good shot with a 44 hand cannon at point blank. if i only take one down, well then i did my part. i'm not afraid of my government. as long as the citizens of this country arm themselves like responsible citizens it should be a good fight.

a battering ram, explosives? what happens when i hear my neighbors door go down?

trash, sounds like you have already given up. if we are ever neighbors, i promise that i wll protect your lame ass.

how many houses are in this country? how many time zones are there? how many citizens have guns? what about people with unregistered weapons? what does a government gain if everybody resist and everybody dies? what about light sleepers who sleep with a loaded gun?

i don't have to be a good shot with a 44 hand cannon at point blank. if i only take one down, well then i did my part. i'm not afraid of my government. as long as the citizens of this country arm themselves like responsible citizens it should be a good fight.

a battering ram, explosives? what happens when i hear my neighbors door go down?

trash, sounds like you have already given up. if we are ever neighbors, i promise that i wll protect your lame ass.

I haven't given up. I'm just working it on the legislative/public education side, you know, the side that can actually make a difference. Work it on the violence side, and, well, you'll lose and go down as just another kook who lost his marbles. Nobody beats the government when it comes to force. They've got an unlimited amount of it.

44 mag? Against assault rifles, shotguns, and Glocks? Bwaah! You've been watching too much Dirty Harry, amigo. Pure, adolescent fantasy. You wouldn't even be able to swing the barrel around before they turned you into hamburger. Remember; you don't do it for a living. They do. Plus, you're not expecting them, but they're expecting you.

So, if your idea of 'doing something' is being the proud owner of a hand cannon and talking tough, you're not doing anything at all.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

this country exist because the government was over thrown.

plenty of people with assult rifles, shotguns, and glocks in this country.

our government get's beat plenty by lesser powers who have nothing to lose.

fuck, a couple of towel heads stole three of out planes and dropped two of the largest building in the world.

i don't care what someone does for a living, mind over matter.

thanks for calling me an adolescent, remember that when you can't even take ashit without asking for permission with you pacifistic mentality.

good luck amigo, and one more thing play "freebird".

oh yeah, i don't think it will be our government knockin. it will be the U.N.

Edited by pink

...a battering ram, explosives? what happens when i hear my neighbors door go down?

Well, let's examine this, shall we? Let's imagine that, tonight, you are awakened by battering rams and explosions as the police take out your neighbour's door. What would you do? Would you respond by running out your own front door with guns blazing, in an attempt to take out as many cops as you could in the few seconds you'd have left to you? Or would you, maybe, peer out the window to try and see what the F!@# was going on, only to be told by the police in no uncertain terms to get back away from the window and stay inside. And unless you're a completely suicidal maniac, you would comply. If you were able to ask them what was going on, they'd reply that your neighbour was being taken into custody on suspicion of terrorist activities or some such, and that everything was under control and you should get back inside. And you probably would.

This notion that you would respond by charging toward them with your .44 blasting away like in the movies is, as Tvash put it, pure adolescent fantasy.

No amount of weapons can stand against the strong will of people. Viet Nam or Iraq are quite recent examples. What you need to wonder about is how far will the people go to fight for whatever they have to fight for? My guess is not very far. There are no suicide bomber types amongst you. If you are depending on just the puny strength of arms you are fucked.

Small arms are not an effective tool against the bureaucracy. Your licences - professional and otherwise will be null and void. Your SS#, credit cards, will be shut down. Your accounts seized. Your employer will not have you. You will be a homeless shell. Fortunately, the military in this country is sworn to uphold the constitution - and I firmly believe it will if it ever needs to. I'm almost sad to say that I sometimes have more faith in the officer corps of our military than I do in the political process. Not really - but as a last defense. You won't ever see any UN blue helmets in your neighborhood. if you do - fire at will.

The guns in our houses are there to protect our families, certainly. But don't kid yourself into believing they're an effective hedge against government-sponsored mob rule.

Edited by Fairweather

I think it's good to have friends like Pink, I have a few.

The reality of this, as I perceive it, and via my similar friends, is that guns blazing against all odds is stupid. Way better off keeping a cool head and fight the battle with proper preparedness, which doesn't happen at 2AM unless you are seriously Militia-minded.

I know three people like that, one an ex-arms dealer for the goverment, two others trust-funders with penchants for collecting in arms-friendly states: the local swat team has nothing on their arsenals.

Unless there is no alternative, then you better have some serious cojones.

Personally, I have never been in a fight in my life, and would be hard-pressed to even take a swing. :mistat:

Small arms are not an effective tool against the bureaucracy. Your licences - professional and otherwise will be null and void. Your SS#, credit cards, will be shut down. Your accounts seized. Your employer will not have you. You will be a homeless shell. Fortunately, the military in this country is sworn to uphold the constitution - and I firmly believe it will if it ever needs to. I'm almost sad to say that I sometimes have more faith in the officer corps of our military than I do in the political process. Not really - but as a last defense. You won't ever see any UN blue helmets in your neighborhood. if you do - fire at will.

The guns in our houses are there to protect our families, certainly. But don't kid yourself into believing they're an effective hedge against government-sponsored mob rule.

i am self-employed. seize my credit card, then i won't have to pay my debt.

i know how to survive in the wilderness.

this goverment won't be the problem, remember this thread is titled a brave new world. the problem will be a world government.

live free or die.

If you were to lose your rights as a citizen, what would you be?

looks like the fighters are 1% up on all seperatist. if we don't stand as one will lose.

this is the united states of america, not the divided.

remember what our fore fathers fought for, don't let it be a wasted effort.

i am self-employed. seize my credit card, then i won't have to pay my debt.

i know how to survive in the wilderness.

this goverment won't be the problem, remember this thread is titled a brave new world. the problem will be a world government.

live free or die.

I agree. But the romantic notion of "surviving in the wilderness" long-term is full of hunger, damp, stink, filth, and sorrow. I'll keep the world we have, thanks. But I won't live in the beehive some here seem to think is da shit.