what a dolt!

glassgowkiss

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bin Laden mocks the democratic system of government in the United States, calling the nation "unjust," the transcript shows. At one point, he jeers President Bush's alliance with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki; at another he singles out Vice President Dick Cheney, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former Pentagon adviser Richard Perle as neoconservatives.

I can think of many cc.comers who would say the exact same things! Is al-Qaida taking over cc.com?

Bin Laden mocks the democratic system of government in the United States, calling the nation "unjust," the transcript shows. At one point, he jeers President Bush's alliance with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki; at another he singles out Vice President Dick Cheney, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former Pentagon adviser Richard Perle as neoconservatives.

I can think of many cc.comers who would say the exact same things! Is al-Qaida taking over cc.com?

:tup: Exactly. But I still fear the left-politics of many of the goof-balls here more than some old bearded turd who may or may not still be alive and who's fucked-up religion will never take root in anglo-western culture.

:tup: Exactly. But I still fear the left-politics of many of the goof-balls here more than some old bearded turd who may or may not still be alive and who's fucked-up religion will never take root in anglo-western culture.

"one stupid dumbfuck" pretty much sums you up shithead.

Ah, how brazen and simple the propaganda machine has become. Terrorist hate Bush, liberal hate Bush. Duh, uh, means liberal = terrorist, yaaaaaay!

If you didn't suspect that bin Laden and Bush Co. were in cahoots before now, here is further evidence that they are conspiring against us to quash, though fear and false ideological association, any remaining freedom and democracy left in this whipped, whored out, pitiful, and exploited husk of what used to be the greatest country in the world.

[

Ah, how brazen and simple the propaganda machine has become. Terrorist hate Bush, liberal hate Bush. Duh, uh, means liberal = terrorist, yaaaaaay!

If you didn't suspect that bin Laden and Bush Co. were in cahoots before now, here is further evidence that they are conspiring against us to quash, though fear and false ideological association, any remaining freedom and democracy left in this whipped, whored out, pitiful, and exploited husk of what used to be the greatest country in the world.

"Any remaining freedom"? Gimme a fucking break. Your statement above is part of the reason this conflict will be longer, and more drawn out than need be. Put simply; you are an enabler.

I am strongly against the policies and acts of the current government, and you call me whatever you want to for that. But I am a United States citizen and I feel it is my duty as such to legally oppose anything I feel is a threat to my country. And Bush Co. definitely qualifies. Much more so than bin "I'm a little bitch but they still can't get me, probably because they don't want to" Laden.

I am strongly against the policies and acts of the current government, and you call me whatever you want to for that. But I am a United States citizen and I feel it is my duty as such to legally oppose anything I feel is a threat to my country. And Bush Co. definitely qualifies.

Nothing wrong with that. Seriously. I still feel that Bush - despite his obvious shortcomings - is superior leadership to almost anything Democrats or a third party have to offer. I believe that the line differentiating liberal and leftist is getting more blurred every day and that the communal ideology ensconced therein is a threat to my freedom and the country I know.

We may look through different lenses, but I've only seen freedoms taken away in the past 7.5 years. I find all of Bush's freedom talk to be incredibly two-faced, as he and his board of directors get to do whatever the hell they please at the expense and detriment of pretty much everyone else, supporters (and ex-supporters) included.

We may look through different lenses, but I've only seen freedoms taken away in the past 7.5 years. I find all of Bush's freedom talk to be incredibly two-faced, as he and his board of directors get to do whatever the hell they please at the expense and detriment of pretty much everyone else, supporters (and ex-supporters) included.

Seriously; what freedoms have you actually lost?

[

"Any remaining freedom"? Gimme a fucking break. Your statement above is part of the reason this conflict will be longer, and more drawn out than need be. Put simply; you are an enabler.

After all the discussion about what the hell went wrong in Iraq, it turns out to be Ashw_justin, 'The Enabler'.

What have I lost? I don't know yet. Nor should I "need to know" as long as I am a Good Boy, or so would say the Big Boss (if you'll humor the name of my boogie man).

I'm not sure the ramifications of what government agencies have been given the power to do in recent years are immediately tangible. Privacy has taken a big blow, national security can be used as an excuse to strip rights from people merely suspected of being enemies of the state, and executive secrecy is a steel curtain. We got to know who was sucking Clinton's dick, but we don't get to know how the executive branch handled its attourneys? Or how about the possibility of getting upgraded to the death penalty if Big Boss decides that a crime I committed was "terrorism?" (like this)

What have I lost? I don't know yet. Nor should I "need to know" as long as I am a Good Boy, or so would say the Big Boss (if you'll humor the name of my boogie man).

Yes. You do need to know before you refer to your country is such a manner as you did. If you can't articulate your perceived loss of freedom or give specifics thereto, then your premise becomes defined as nothing more than paranoia.

I'm not sure the ramifications of what government agencies have been given the power to do in recent years are immediately tangible. Privacy has taken a big blow, national security can be used as an excuse to strip rights from people merely suspected of being enemies of the state, and executive secrecy is a steel curtain. We got to know who was sucking Clinton's dick, but we don't get to know how the executive branch handled its attourneys? Or how about the possibility of getting upgraded to the death penalty if Big Boss decides that a crime I committed was "terrorism?" (like this)

The case you cite is being perused by New York State government. Not Bush Admin. How does this differ from drug seizure laws enacted long before Bush? I don't agree with either, but DA's will always try to stretch statutes for effect. This has nothing to do with Bush. But again, I'll ask, what freedoms has Bush taken from you?

Yes. You do need to know before you refer to your country is such a manner as you did. If you can't articulate your perceived loss of freedom or give specifics thereto, then your premise becomes defined as nothing more than paranoia.

The case you cite is being perused by New York State government. Not Bush Admin. How does this differ from drug seizure laws enacted long before Bush? I don't agree with either, but DA's will always try to stretch statutes for effect. This has nothing to do with Bush. But again, I'll ask, what freedoms has Bush taken from you?

looks like paranoia it is