blownout

markd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jim also told me to watch out for highly poisonous spiders when climbing the crumbling or whatever those routes are called at the o.

ACTUALLY, THEY ARE CURRENTLY HEAVILY INFECTING ALL OF THE AREAS WHICH I ENJOY CLIMBING AT.

Bu not at any of the sucky places which you all can crowd into and get on no worries.

You folks are all on notice now.

Currently that list is Beacon, the Butte, and Ozone. Broughtons is OK, I don't climb there much - the climbing is good, and there are nO spiders. These things came down from CAnada eh.

Hobo spiders.

hobo spiders are asian i think

also according to jim, the current meeting between the chief execs of n america will result within in a years time in all sorts of fucked up rules we can't even imagine now, but they will certainly include not being able wipe our asses w/o gov permission - there are currenlty hundreds of camps already built around the country to house those who won't Pay Heed - this will all be rigidly enforced by implanted id chips and tv's that watch us while we watch them, uh, and also from cia bases on the moon and mars

i infinitely prefer climbing w/ jim to soloing!

European dude. Eurospiders. Eurotrash. Not Asian, although they may be heading that way next.

You got the rest of it right but forgot that there are also 2 kinds of aliens inhabiting the earth right now. The big ones and the Greys. Greys are the little ones, which the big ones eat, and they eat an occasional human as well.

And you call yourself a teacher..... :lmao:

Jim also has Stewart's stuff - young Chris pulled it off and gave to Jim. Evidently a #7 stopper held the fall and is now fixed as a testament to both the strength of stoppers, and as a way to commemorate Stewarts fall.

Praise be it wasn't an Alien, or you'd have been lunch eh?

Damn RIGHTEOUS CHRIS!

Ahhh! Coffee and Vicoden!

Is "young Chris" old enough to except the liquid reward?

Evidently a #7 stopper held the fall and is now fixed as a testament to both the strength of stoppers, and as a way to commemorate Stewarts fall.

#7 stopper is my favorite DMM stopper. Is that the green one?

Sorry for making Blownout just another "clip up"

Maybe Jim has a point about just using nuts and hexes! Ooops too many painkillers. Funny thing is, most painful thing right now is where I got my "tetnis" shot in my arm!

Stewart

PS Markd is still at my house and logged into my computer! Maybe I'll go and post a bunch over in Spray!

Edited by markd

Ahhh! Coffee and Vicoden!

Is "young Chris" old enough to except the liquid reward?

Evidently a #7 stopper held the fall and is now fixed as a testament to both the strength of stoppers, and as a way to commemorate Stewarts fall.

#7 stopper is my favorite DMM stopper. Is that the green one?

Sorry for making Blownout just another "clip up"

Maybe Jim has a point about just using nuts and hexes! Ooops too many painkillers. Funny thing is, most painful thing right now is where I got my "tetnis" shot in my arm!

Stewart

PS Markd is still at my house and logged into my computer! Maybe I'll go and post a bunch over in Spray!

Is this Mark or John posting this?

but the bone is somewhat of a TRADitionalist.

JS, I tweaked my finger. Do you need a drinking buddy while ya recouperate? :lmao:

BTW, keep my post about Jimmy O having the gear below the radar, JO hates internet spray as much as he dislikes the big Aliens that eat the little aliens.

jim also told me to watch out for highly poisonous spiders when climbing the crumbling or whatever those routes are called at the o.

ACTUALLY, THEY ARE CURRENTLY HEAVILY INFECTING ALL OF THE AREAS WHICH I ENJOY CLIMBING AT.

Bu not at any of the sucky places which you all can crowd into and get on no worries.

You folks are all on notice now.

Currently that list is Beacon, the Butte, and Ozone. Broughtons is OK, I don't climb there much - the climbing is good, and there are nO spiders. These things came down from CAnada eh.

Hobo spiders.

Ugh. Hobo spiders. Damn...just had a HOME INFESTATION of them. Not good. Run while you can...they're invading my kitchen as I post.

Stewart, glad you're okay. Somehow, I'm sure that you'll get your stuff. If a partner and I were to end up in that area, we would certainly save your gear for you, no worries.

European dude. Eurospiders. Eurotrash. Not Asian, although they may be heading that way next.

You got the rest of it right but forgot that there are also 2 kinds of aliens inhabiting the earth right now. The big ones and the Greys. Greys are the little ones, which the big ones eat, and they eat an occasional human as well.

And you call yourself a teacher..... :lmao:

Jim also has Stewart's stuff - young Chris pulled it off and gave to Jim. Evidently a #7 stopper held the fall and is now fixed as a testament to both the strength of stoppers, and as a way to commemorate Stewarts fall.

Praise be it wasn't an Alien, or you'd have been lunch eh?

Damn RIGHTEOUS CHRIS!

PS- never mind; looks like the gear has been salvaged. :brew: