Off White Egg?

archenemy

Funny enough, after you asked me if I were a Kettle, I actually ended up by the perported (did I just make that word up?) home of the author.

The bottom half of this cabin is supposed to be the original home:

PIC-0016.jpg

And here is the street sign of EggandI:

PIC-0017.jpg

Isn't that funny timing?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny enough, after you asked me if I were a Kettle, I actually ended up by the perported (did I just make that word up?) home of the author.

The bottom half of this cabin is supposed to be the original home:

PIC-0016.jpg

And here is the street sign of EggandI:

PIC-0017.jpg

Isn't that funny timing?

What is this thread about? I really can not tell.

Holy crap...so you're Chima-scum now???

No. And I want my tarps.

I can deliver your tarp to your new homestead in Chima-scum this weekend if you'd like ;).

Elsewise, perhaps Thursday night I can come by your house.

I can't believe you really want them back! But then, in Chimyscum it does rain a bit, so you'll want them.

My parents moved out right by there to live the Egg-In-Eye Dream, which we did for about 15 years.

Well shoot, all this time I thought they was called "Chicken-scum." Live and learn.

No matter. Mostly hippies and lesbians living out there these days, anyway. sickie

The lesbians are closer to Port Townsend, it gets more conservative the more south you go from PT.

You get to go climbing at Chimacum Rock too!

Well shoot, all this time I thought they was called "Chicken-scum." Live and learn.

No matter. Mostly hippies and lesbians living out there these days, anyway. sickie

The lesbians are closer to Port Townsend, it gets more conservative the more south you go from PT.

You get to go climbing at Chimacum Rock too!

I know of six living on just that one road. I think there's been a migration, and it's not looking very conservative. The neighborhood boasts an intriguing mix of yurts, trophy houses, and meth labs.

Chimacum Rock got closed off to climbing before I could ever try it out(land dispute with owner, as I understood it.) Would have been nice to have another local crag. :(

Edited by Sherri

sounds like fun :moondance:

more fun than where i live :(

i live in a frighteningly wealthy part of eugene (this means i am surrounded by former californians) my kids have long hair and all the other kids around are totaly clean cut. my kids play D&D and the other kids play football. i live here but i don't really belong here. i scare the other mothers. :fahq:

sounds like fun :moondance:

more fun than where i live :(

i live in a frighteningly wealthy part of eugene (this means i am surrounded by former californians) my kids have long hair and all the other kids around are totaly clean cut. my kids play D&D and the other kids play football. i live here but i don't really belong here. i scare the other mothers. :fahq:

Heh, heh. Way to keep them on their toes. :/

If you don't scare the soccer mom's than your doing something wrong :eveeel: Of course there's nothing wrong with D&D and football (though wrestler's are tougher :grin:)

No. And I want my tarps.

I can deliver your tarp to your new homestead in Chima-scum this weekend if you'd like ;).

Elsewise, perhaps Thursday night I can come by your house.

I can't believe you really want them back! But then, in Chimyscum it does rain a bit, so you'll want them.

My parents moved out right by there to live the Egg-In-Eye Dream, which we did for about 15 years.

Only people who don't have tarps don't realize how valuable they are.

I'll see you on Thurs.

Bring beer.

If you don't scare the soccer mom's than your doing something wrong :eveeel: Of course there's nothing wrong with D&D and football (though wrestler's are tougher :grin:)

only if you rather wrestler with guys in tights, rather than throw on 20 or so lbs of gear and hit people as hard and as fast as you can. wrestlers do have better conditioning and are probly better fighters.. because they are trained to fight but that doesn't make em tougher, try playing line backer or d-line some time.