CC.com T-shirts

olyclimber

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok yeah i know we're taking forever to get some t-shirts printed, but we're still working out who we're going to have print them. i'm just curious who buy one. If you can recommend a place, PM me.

I think we're looking at a couple designs, and may print out more than one. We also should have some steezy stickers available soon too.

Here is a design that I just cooked up this weekend with a linoblock:

3826.jpg

Like this one...

TTT

I'm also going to get some hott sticker designs off to the sticker printer dudes. If you have a design for a sticker, post it here. We can do more designs, so far I have two in mind.

For the t-shirts, the printers aren't going to have the shirts for us until the second week of the new year, but I'm turning in the order this week. These are the images I have submitted to them for printing:

SKULL_Redone_Yellow.jpg

-and-

redone_shirt1_backfixed11.jpg

+ redone_shirt1_front.jpg

Oh, that is the other thing. I checked into getting the sweet honey girlie baby doll shirts and to do that (because of the size of the images and the size of the shirt) have to have two different sizes...which adds to the cost because we have to have two different silkscreen setups. So at this point I'm leaning towards just offering the skull shirt in the BABY DOLL style for now. So ladies speak up and let me know what you think about that and if that was an option if you would order. KTHNXBAI.

Oh, that is the other thing. I checked into getting the sweet honey girlie baby doll shirts and to do that (because of the size of the images and the size of the shirt) have to have two different sizes...which adds to the cost because we have to have two different silkscreen setups. So at this point I'm leaning towards just offering the skull shirt in the BABY DOLL style for now. So ladies speak up and let me know what you think about that and if that was an option if you would order. KTHNXBAI.

the skull shirt is not my favorite. I like the oblong Sprayforce one. Can you tally up who all would want that?

Edited by archenemy