June; what a letdown.

David Trippett

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno - forecast for sat/sun for here is high +17/low+13. I think that spells S L U S H I E Z

Saturday..Periods Of Rain.

Alpine High Plus 2.

Rainfall Amounts 5 To 10 Mm.

Freezing Level 2200 Metres.

Mountain Top Winds Southeast 10 Km/H Becoming Southeast 30 To 50 In The Afternoon.

5 Day Trend..A Cool And Unstable Airmass Will Give Showers On Sunday And Monday. A Weak Ridge Building Over The Region Tuesday Will Give Drier Conditions.

Sunday.. Cloudy. 60 Percent Chance Of Showers.

Rainfall Amounts Trace.

Freezing Level 2200 Metres.

:battlecage:

I was thinking up and down by noon, at this point its just watch and see but there is a good possibilty that it will be dry untill noon. I will get up in the morning and have a look at the sattelite then hopefully fire off

do you know if the apron is dry or drying up enough for a jaunt tomorrow?

Oh ec seems to be pushing it back a bit as well, they are now studying the new 12z models and will update their forecast with the new data at 4 pm.

Cheers

On the average, you'll get a week of good weather in February, two weeks in May, and great weather mid-July through the second or third week of October. The rest of the year is nasty. Wet rock and crappy snow.

Get a mountain bike! No partner or dry weather necessary. No farting around in a dusty gym all winter. No lift fees or lines to wait in. And you probably won't get killed doing it. It will keep you strong enough to climb 5.10 off the couch come July.

I don't know, Stefan. If I was hoping to climb something big I think I'd consider the forecast this weekend.

you might have to alter your plans....but you can still climb something. Any weekend called off for weather is a wasted weekend you will never get back in your life.

:grlaf: OR, I can stay home, stay dry, save my gas money, drink wine, and have sex with my girlfriend.....