Goodbye Portland and Thanks!

layton

I'm sad to leave, but I appreciate all the folks I've met here. I wasn't too keen on this town for the 1st couple years, but now it's grown on me and I'll miss it! Hopefully I'll make it down to Smith occasionally and see some familiar faces once again. Or, come say hi up north in Seattle or the hills. Of course I'll still be spraying full time.

I'll post some info about where I'll be working for those of you in dire need of chiropractic care and want someone who actually knows what climbers need...mainly: to keep climbing. So if you're injured, suck it up for like a month until I can see you.

Thanks Portland!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of the last few seasons is knowing that i would run into you at Smith in the Sun Spot any given weekend morning. You will be greatly missed. I know it is a good thing for you to be heading back to WA. Keep in touch and i will be seeing you.

xoxoxoxoxo

muffin

Best of luck professionally and recreationally :)

-r

Ditto on that sediment.

I think that having an expert being able to diagnose and cure climber related injuries, many if not most of which are certainly in the realm of Chiropractic, is an awesome thing.

It's Seattle's gain, hopefully some of the locals up there will recognise what a valuable, talented resource you are and avail themselves of your services as I did. Very impressive.

BTW, you ever get down this way, feel free to stop in and get a belay or a beer anytime.

Thanks Bill.

I just got my car broken into in front of my house last night....so I am now tipping towards my original feelings towards this town. Although I'm sure I'll get broken into every other night in seattle. Hey! NEW CLIMBING GEAR!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Renter's Insurance

Thanks Bill.

I just got my car broken into in front of my house last night....so I am now tipping towards my original feelings towards this town. Although I'm sure I'll get broken into every other night in seattle. Hey! NEW CLIMBING GEAR!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Renter's Insurance

the universe is telling you to not regret your decisions (any of them). you are heading in the correct direction--- so says the oracle. ;)