Let's see those trip reports

billcoe

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of climbing reports over on the hiking site lately. It was especially in vogue for a time to do lengthy TRs about clipping bolts at Vantage, complete with many, many pictures and 'attaboy/girls'.

Oh so hardcore.

Whats the matter Alison? I seem to remember you wanting to go with us on that vantage trip until you found out a certain person you disagree with was also going..

I might be game as long as someone ropeguns for me.

Now all you can do is talk $hit?

Funny you got banned from our site for this crap.. and now you've just moved it to a new forum where even less people care what you think.

Lots of climbing reports over on the hiking site lately. It was especially in vogue for a time to do lengthy TRs about clipping bolts at Vantage, complete with many, many pictures and 'attaboy/girls'.

Oh so hardcore.

Whats the matter Alison? I seem to remember you wanting to go with us on that vantage trip until you found out a certain person you disagree with was also going..

I might be game as long as someone ropeguns for me.

Now all you can do is talk $hit?

Funny you got banned from our site for this crap.. and now you've just moved it to a new forum where even less people care what you think.

Ummm, a bit of advice: I'd change your avatar name if you're going to post over here...

...Mountain Wanker.

Oooh oh mountainwanker deleted his post! :battlecage:

Hey E that's quite direct. I remember once when I was trying to troll NWHikers i registered the Dan_H avatar and asked if it was possible to do the Washington section of the PCT in a day. I think Marylou was the one who finked me that time and got me banned.

Well, at least MountainWanker's post is preserved (unmodified, I might add) through the magic of quoting.

I don't think E is trolling, all that Supertaco "I am who I am" business is rubbing off on him, and he's just forthrightly stating his case. :tup:

Oooh oh mountainwanker deleted his post! :battlecage:

Hey E that's quite direct. I remember once when I was trying to troll NWHikers i registered the Dan_H avatar and asked if it was possible to do the Washington section of the PCT in a day. I think Marylou was the one who finked me that time and got me banned.

They didn't delete it, just changed the title. AND said "glad to have you!".

Not the expected rusults :P

OW is correct, I wasn't trolling, just griping a little.