Jims number

kevbone

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they tell me that I dented the shit out of the oil pan and slamming it down has created a leak on the seal for the torque converter. They want $990 to fix it. (probably not on this trip) I should have posted a pic of some of the rocks we crawled over.

I know the oil pan is good as I changed my oil last weekend and it wasn't leaking. (It's how I saw the other leak)

I'm driving to Yos tomorrow with 2 others and packed to the gills, should be interesting.

PS, thats Rats old A5 haul pack in the back seeing another adventure in case anybody here knows him. That things almost as old as Jim.

Where is that pic taken?

Neither one of us really knows Kev, but I can say that it took a couple of hours to get to that point where I stopped to pee, and it was someplace in Skamania County, Wa.

When we finally got back to the main dirt road, we were amused to see 3- 4 x 4 trucks with trailers unloading those little ATV's to head up the road we were coming down. :grin:

They all stopped and stared as we drove by.