Thursday May 3 Picnic at Woodland Park

mattp

It was a good time. There was some really good photos, too. Thanks Gary for you slides and thanks to the Darrington hard man for putting the fire under my ass to get on some fresh stone :tup: :tup:

So, Archy, I didn't think you were that impressed with our biner beer opener trick?

I was totally impressed. But those beans were even more impressive--I'm still thinking of them. When you are done with your gal, can I have her? What a goddess in the kitchen!!! :tup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good time. There was some really good photos, too. Thanks Gary for you slides and thanks to the Darrington hard man for putting the fire under my ass to get on some fresh stone :tup: :tup:

So, Archy, I didn't think you were that impressed with our biner beer opener trick?

I was totally impressed. But those beans were even more impressive--I'm still thinking of them. When you are done with your gal, can I have her? What a goddess in the kitchen!!! :tup:

Keep talking like that and WC's GF will be a cc.com regular.

Well...this is the way I see it. I wouldn't really need a username for myself to spy on him, I use his for that! But, he gave me his password...so should he really expect any less??? I think he kinda screwed himself with that one! :lmao: 8D :lmao:

I am glad you liked the beans. I will cook for you anytime!

Well...this is the way I see it. I wouldn't really need a username for myself to spy on him, I use his for that! But, he gave me his password...so should he really expect any less??? I think he kinda screwed himself with that one! :lmao: 8D :lmao:

I am glad you liked the beans. I will cook for you anytime!

:tup:;)