pink

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda funny, Kev...

You're the kid put in "time-out" whinin' 'bout how teacher, who decided to ignore you by putting you there, can "dish it out, but not take it". Your pouty lower lip gettin' sucked back up once in awhile to keep the drool from escapin'.

If you start behaving like a good pupil, maybe teacher will deign to allow you her attention again.

It's kinda funny, Kev...

You're the kid put in "time-out" whinin' 'bout how teacher, who decided to ignore you by putting you there, can "dish it out, but not take it". Your pouty lower lip gettin' sucked back up once in awhile to keep the drool from escapin'.

If you start behaving like a good pupil, maybe teacher will deign to allow you her attention again.

Let's all add KBoner to our ignore user list and see how long it takes him to give up and go away. skull

It's kinda funny, Kev...

Let's all add KBoner to our ignore user list and see how long it takes him to give up and go away. skull

Best idea yet.

It's kinda funny, Kev...

Best idea yet.

Can I ingore myself?

It's kinda funny, Kev...

Best idea yet.

seahawks, i was praying last night and god told me that he was dissapointed with you. he said that you wack off to much.

It's kinda funny, Kev...

Best idea yet.

seahawks, i was praying last night and god told me that he was dissapointed with you. he said that you wack off to much.

LOL at least it was kind of funny. Not allowed to wack off wife said to save it for her. :)