Counting Crows!!!!!!!!!!111

E-rock

Holey shit these gi's rok my wrld in such a 1993 collige freshman kinda way. They're lyrics are so hot and interesting, it's like the sountdtrack of my lyfe. They say all the tuff shit that I never could find the words 4 to describe how I feel deep down in side aabout so many tings. I remember driving to Zion national park to hike angels landing, smoking clove ciggies and listening to "Mr. Jones" on repeat for like ever!!!!111. Then we drove the Burr Trail to Bullfrog to get some pussy over spring break and the CD player skipped a lot so we just sang the song over and over without the CD. It was AWESOME!!!!!111!!!! God I wish I was back on college forever again so I nver had to grow up and find new things and get sick of Mr. Jones. I still cry sometimes when i hear it and I think about how I wanted to kill my dormy by the end of trip because he kept touching me when he got drunk.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That band sucks balls

really stinky balls.

jeeusst one more dayeee up in thuh keeanyeeeon....

My wife just informed me that the Counting Crows are her favorite band ever. Anyone know a good lawyer?

you're in the habit of asking the opinion of spanish chain-wenches?

anyone remember smiff tuff love 3 or 4 years ago when somehow someone's boombox went on playing Da Crows continously for something like 3000 hours straight?

That was me ya dick. All you had to do was ask me to flip the tape. I had tOAD THE wet sprocKet on teh udder side

anyone remember smiff tuff love 3 or 4 years ago when somehow someone's boombox went on playing Da Crows continously for something like 3000 hours straight?

That was me ya dick. All you had to do was ask me to flip the tape. I had tOAD THE wet sprocKet on teh udder side

that was my introduction to the north-west, baby, and you were an integral part of it! smile - you made my life a more amusing thing for it all.

that was my introduction to the north-west, baby, and you were an integral part of it! smile - you made my life a more amusing thing for it all.

That was actually Fejas's tape and boombox sitting on top of my truck. When I walked over to try and change the damn tape I noticed two guys in my front seat, one toking up while the other rifled through my glove box. I ended up with that boombox for nearly a year until we managed to get it back to Fejas.