• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mythosgrl

hot climbing girls?

It seems like volleyball, soccer and other sports in which women are involved have many attractive females in them. It seems to me like most of the female climbers would not be classified as "hot" when compared to females in other sports. Have I just not seen very many or am i somewhat correct?

I've seen pics of you and it left me wanting....FOR MOR PICS HOTTIE!!! :moondance:

I've seen a number of beautiful women climbers...but they usual don't fit into the beauty queen mold. They're stronger than beauty queens and often smarter.

As you can see, I'm trolling for the ladies tonight. LADIES!!! ERRERY ONE GIVE OLYCLIMBER A BIG HUG AND SMOOCH!!

I've spent hundreds of hours viewing girls at the climbing gym just trying to find one who wasn't hot.

(and what a thankless task that is)

I've spent hundreds of hours viewing stalking girls at the climbing gym just trying to find one who wasn't hot.
:laf:

It seems like volleyball, soccer and other sports in which women are involved have many attractive females in them. It seems to me like most of the female climbers would not be classified as "hot" when compared to females in other sports. Have I just not seen very many or am i somewhat correct?

I think it has something to do with the clothes, puffy jackets and scholler pants don't really show off the goods. Now if you you girls started wearing the same outfits that the volleyball players wear and start taking off your tops whenever you send a route, I am sure you will gain more attention.

I've spent hundreds of hours viewing girls at the climbing gym just trying to find one who wasn't hot.

Truer words have never been spoken. 8D

:yoda:

The best wymen's I've met been climbin'-wymens!

gerner.jpg

This gurl rightcheer says she digs my Chouinard-lovin' purse-son-ality!

twins.jpg

I met these two Betty's...twins, no less, at the gym/Jim.

Nuff said...CLIP AND GO!!!! Hotcha!

uglybetty_175x125.jpg

Belay me PLEASE!

25.jpg

This gurl, however, dropped me belaying with one of them crap Gri-Gri things because she was too busy combing her hair! Never again!

Bikini_Models-SB-55.jpg

Pass! Safety first!

photographic evidence

I climbed with mythosgrl once but my camera melted at the belay ledge...

as newly single, please PM me if you are a hawt climbing girl.

Oh, and mythosgirl...you are right. 99% of climbing girls are NOT hot.

If you are a single climber guy, do not get your hopes up. Pursue other avenues. If you disagree then you are an exception and good job. Take a cooking or shopping class to find the hot ones.

Edited by layton

Some climber guys and some climber girls are attractive, but compared to other sports, and compared to the general public, I think it's a much lower percentage.

photographic evidence

I climbed with mythosgrl once but my camera melted at the belay ledge...

I think REI takes back stuff like that, because it was damaged through intended product use.

what you people are failing to recognize is the fact that hot girls date hot guys and vice versa. thus, if there *were* more hot climbing girls, for example, your situation in life would, mostly likely, not change.

Lower your standards......all women are hot.