Pet Peeves

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here's what I fuckin hate. People who are in such a goddamned hurry because they're too fucking lazy to get going early enough that they audibly bitch at you because they need their precious water right fuking now. Like a little kid or something, Mommy I'm reeeeeeeeeely thirsty :cry:. Jeeeswus!

Or those same goddamned people in such a hurry that they ride your goddamned ass on some nasty dangerous curvy mountain rode freeaking me fuckin out cause I feel I'm gonna get rear-ended if I put on the breaks to slow down so as to not careen over the cliff or into the oncoming lane. THEN!!!! when I get to a good straightaway I speed up so the impatient bastard will be happy and he just backs off, of course until another dangerous curvy part where he's riding my ass again. Fucking PSYCHO!!!

OK and finally, those goddamned dickheads who think they shit see's candies and piss perfume who use fucking regular money at the checkout and then get pissed off becuase I don't hand them their change exactly the way they want it. Put the receipt here, please put the coins in this receptacle and keep the paper money separate.....wah wah wah :cry:. If you don't wanna get change an d shit, be civilized and use a goddamned credit card like everybody else does!!!1 Customer's always right HAW!!!! Not in a union shop.

:fahq:

OK here's what I fuckin hate. People who are in such a goddamned hurry because they're too fucking lazy to get going early enough that they audibly bitch at you because they need their precious water right fuking now. Like a little kid or something, Mommy I'm reeeeeeeeeely thirsty :cry:. Jeeeswus!

Or those same goddamned people in such a hurry that they ride your goddamned ass on some nasty dangerous curvy mountain rode freeaking me fuckin out cause I feel I'm gonna get rear-ended if I put on the breaks to slow down so as to not careen over the cliff or into the oncoming lane. THEN!!!! when I get to a good straightaway I speed up so the impatient bastard will be happy and he just backs off, of course until another dangerous curvy part where he's riding my ass again. Fucking PSYCHO!!!

OK and finally, those goddamned dickheads who think they shit see's candies and piss perfume who use fucking regular money at the checkout and then get pissed off becuase I don't hand them their change exactly the way they want it. Put the receipt here, please put the coins in this receptacle and keep the paper money separate.....wah wah wah :cry:. If you don't wanna get change an d shit, be civilized and use a goddamned credit card like everybody else does!!!1 Customer's always right HAW!!!! Not in a union shop.

:fahq:

Have you ever thought about switching to decalf?

why the fuck do people back up the water fountain line at the gym filling up 16 or 32 oz water bottles? how about just take a drink or just fill up the bottle part way? wanna bet they usually don't drink it all and dump it down the sink at home? :anger:

I fill a 28 oz, bicycle-style bottle at the gym. I usually go through 1.5 to 2 bottles full in a 1-hr workout. So, YES, I'll take your bet!

At my gym there is almost never a line for the fountain, though. Plus, I bet you consume person-minutes at the fountain filling a water bottle, than if you have to repeatedly return to sip.

why the fuck do people back up the water fountain line at the gym filling up 16 or 32 oz water bottles? how about just take a drink or just fill up the bottle part way? wanna bet they usually don't drink it all and dump it down the sink at home? :anger:

I fill a 28 oz, bicycle-style bottle at the gym. I usually go through 1.5 to 2 bottles full in a 1-hr workout. So, YES, I'll take your bet!

At my gym there is almost never a line for the fountain, though. Plus, I bet you consume person-minutes at the fountain filling a water bottle, than if you have to repeatedly return to sip.

most of the people I see doing it haven't broken a sweat, and don't look like they are about to

I hop on the stairmaster or elliptic regularly for 1 hour workouts with no break and only drink once at the fountain afterwards, so you lose your bet about the repeated "sips"

most of the people I see doing it haven't broken a sweat, and don't look like they are about to

I hop on the stairmaster or elliptic regularly for 1 hour workouts with no break and only drink once at the fountain afterwards, so you lose your bet about the repeated "sips"

you're so badass...you should consider applying to GYMJONES they might even let you off the porch! :lmao::rolleyes:

you're so badass...you should consider applying to GYMJONES they might even let you off the porch! :lmao::rolleyes:

i need to get in that type of workout so I don't end up like you, tubby. :wave: