Christian Climbers.

gforceclimber

Looks like I can include "turning the other cheek" among the Christian practices not understood or exhibited by adherents.

ah, yes, there's nothing more ironic than non-believers - especially the most vitriotic variety - trying to lecture to believers using teachings from the theology they reject. seems so hollow, somehow

OH, YEAH?

At least I'm not some motherfuckin' round-eyed Buddhist tryin' to pass himself off as some summamma-bitchin' offended Christian climber on an innernet website for his own twisted perverted shits 'n' giggles personal entertainment!

perhaps it is admonishment for which you protest

I was responding to you and extrapolating it to others (e.g. TTK).

Relax bro, I like you and have no problem with you personally whatsoever (at least online, never met in real life). :-)

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just havin' fun.

figured the hyperbolic vitriol and designation of Buddhist would amply portray the facetiousness.

your joke went over my head. now I feel as stupid as a Kevbone.

And another thing kaskadsky...what ever the frick you name is. Do you even climb? You seem to only post when you want to bitch about something or to complain about the govy! WTF.

And another thing kaskadsky...what ever the frick you name is. Do you even climb? You seem to only post when you want to bitch about something or to complain about the govy! WTF.

didn't you recently post that you don't climb because of a newborn, and that's your excuse for incessant, insipid postings on this bulletin board?

didn't you recently post that you don't climb because of a newborn, and that's your excuse for incessant, insipid postings on this bulletin board?

Answer the f….ing question! Do you climb?

That’s what I thought!

Actually, when you total up the disasterously deleterious effects religion has had on our government and country in the past six years alone it's clear that even 'mainstream' evangelical christianity represents a 'clear and present danger' to our nation. I consider fundamentalism the true enemy of freedom and regard christian fundamentalists within our borders more of a threat than radical islam outside them. That, anyway, is the source of my particular 'discomfort'.

Answer the f….ing question! Do you climb?

That’s what I thought!

Probably climbs over your Momma every morning. :)

Actually, when you total up the disasterously deleterious effects religion has had on our government and country in the past six years alone it's clear that even 'mainstream' evangelical christianity represents a 'clear and present danger' to our nation. I consider fundamentalism the true enemy of freedom and regard christian fundamentalists within our borders more of a threat than radical islam outside them. That, anyway, is the source of my particular 'discomfort'.

Damn JH……you smart! I agree.

Wow.. that was deeply theological, and the very reason why nations like Cuba are where they are. To equate Christianity with radical Islam is beyond foolish! Please expound on this topic deeper, and clarify how you can equate Christianity today with Islam Extrmeists who blow up buildings and people. I was at 9/11!!!!!!

Excuse me - we were all at 9/11. So far, in six short years, fundamentalist christians have wreaked havoc on every institution within the federal goverment from corrupting the Executive branch, to undermining the constitution, to taking policy from the hands of career experts in all agencies and turning it over to nepotistic administration policy drones in a scene straight out of Stalin's Soviet Union. At every turn science - and particularly health science - is undermined for neanderthal dogma. 'Faith-based initiatives' - please, as code word it is a master stroke, as a policy a tragedy. Privacy - apparently not in a christian society. In five short years christians have done more damage to our Constitution, our government, and our nation than radical islamic terrorists could ever hope to dream of - if anything they've done more to enable and fulfill OBL's dream of destroying our nation and our values than anything his own people could ever have accomplished alone.

Excuse me - we were all at 9/11. So far, in six short years, fundamentalist christians have wreaked havoc on every institution within the federal goverment from corrupting the Executive branch, to undermining the constitution, to taking policy from the hands of career experts in all agencies and turning it over to nepotistic administration policy drones in a scene straight out of Stalin's Soviet Union. At every turn science - and particularly health science - is undermined for neanderthal dogma. 'Faith-based initiatives' - please, as code word it is a master stroke, as a policy a tragedy. Privacy - apparently not in a christian society. In five short years christians have done more damage to our Constitution, our government, and our nation than radical islamic terrorists could ever hope to dream of - if anything they've done more to enable and fulfill OBL's dream of destroying our nation and our values than anything his own people could ever have accomplished alone.

your drivel stinks.

your drivel stinks.

Had to come out of retirement to respond:

Seahawk. Ssshhhh! You are not in the same league as JH.

JH….I completely agree with you above comments.

PS: you going to Jim’s tonight?

your drivel stinks.

Had to come out of retirement to respond:

Seahawk. Ssshhhh! You are not in the same league as JH.

JH….I completely agree with you above comments.

PS: you going to Jim’s tonight?

Hey world stop. stop please. Kevbone agrees with Jh.

The fact that you agree with that drivel shows your intelligence.