i have only just begun to spray

sk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:moondance: :moondance: :moondance::moondance:

damn i love this place. when i don't post for a long time i start to feel like i am not loved and there is no hope in the world. then i come here and i talk to you FREAKS (ya i know, takes one to know one) read some COOL STOKED TR'S (I know, shocked me too :o ) and i feel so much better about the whole world.

*sniff* i am getting all soft and sentimental :fahq:

fuckin bring it!!!!

Ill bring it you muffy wanking cum guzzling woreified beyotch who cant climb 3rd class, non cooking, sleep deprived, ugly scuzy, little non spraying panty waster, crazy woman on drug out meth head.

Id buy that for a dollar!

How’s that?

thats actualy kinda week. you forgot to insinuate that i don't climb and that if i did i would suck. i think you need to go back to the drawing board and try again hunny.

but keep trying.... you can't get better unless you practice.

And to the experienced climbers (Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer, kevbone, b-rock, iain, Ryland, Lambone, Ivan - if I missed anyone, sorry)on this site, I found much of the information that you shared with the "newbies (me too)" very valuable and I want to wish all of you the very best!......

Experienced?.....Kevbone and Muffy? :lmao:

fuckin bring it!!!!

Ill bring it you muffy wanking cum guzzling woreified beyotch who cant climb 3rd class, non cooking, sleep deprived, ugly scuzy, little non spraying panty waster, crazy woman on drug out meth head.

How’s that?

thats actualy kinda week. you forgot to insinuate that i don't climb and that if i did i would suck. i think you need to go back to the drawing board and try again hunny.

Thanks guru of spraying. I will take this heart. I really tried, really.

when i don't post for a long time i start to feel like i am not loved and there is no hope in the world.

Muffster

We always loved you. Just not enough of you to go around.

And there is no hope for the world.. Film at 6 pm and 11 pm, or endless, mindless chatter 24/7 on cc.com

fuckin bring it!!!!

How’s that?

Thanks guru of spraying. I will take this heart. I really tried, really.

I may be a guru but my skills pale in comparison to the Sprayage.

I heart him :moondance:

And to the experienced climbers (Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer, kevbone, b-rock, iain, Ryland, Lambone, Ivan - if I missed anyone, sorry)on this site, I found much of the information that you shared with the "newbies (me too)" very valuable and I want to wish all of you the very best!......

Experienced?.....Kevbone and Muffy? :lmao:

heheheh i thought that was funny too :lmao:

when i don't post for a long time i start to feel like i am not loved and there is no hope in the world.

Muffster

We always loved you. Just not enough of you to go around.

And there is no hope for the world.. Film at 6 pm and 11 pm, or endless, mindless chatter 24/7 on cc.com

:blush: awwww you make me all blushie when you talk sweet like that.

*Kiss*

I heard there is plenty of her to "go around".....if u git me drift. :lmao:

i know thats what i have been trying to explain to my boyfriend. a girl has needs. and for me, one man is never enough. I tend to wear them out. :cry: i don't mean to. but i figure if i could keep 3 or 4 arround i could get enough... maybe.