Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness....this is a little freaky....these trails are right behind my house, and I go running up there quite a bit, and have told my wife numerous times that they are safe...eek

Serious....eh....this is spray...nothing serious here.

Yes, heard about this missing runner on the radio while laying in bed this morning. Turned to my wife and said, "I'm tired of this waste of taxpayer money searching around, the should make runners carry beacons."

Really, everyone should have one, in fact, they should be implanted. They could also work as a national identity card. If you implant them just under the skin of the forehead they could be programmed to glow in a variety of colors signifying illegal or simply immoral behavior.

I'm pretty sure that beacons would solve everything that's wrong in the world.

Yes, heard about this missing runner on the radio while laying in bed this morning. Turned to my wife and said, "I'm tired of this waste of taxpayer money searching around, the should make runners carry beacons."

Really, everyone should have one, in fact, they should be implanted. They could also work as a national identity card. If you implant them just under the skin of the forehead they could be programmed to glow in a variety of colors signifying illegal or simply immoral behavior.

How about a chip in our hands that never comes out. Then they will know where we are at all times.

How about a chip in our hands that never comes out. Then they will know where we are at all times.

logan.jpg

his name wasn't logan, perchance?

renew! renew! renew!

Yes CBS, it is a bit lame to use this fellow's misfortune, but what I wrote is essentially what came out of my mouth at 5:48 this morning before I even had my coffee. I just wanted to share what it's like to wake up with me in the morning. :blush:
Dude I couldn't even find the on button to the computer, let alone post spray, before I've had my coffee in the morning.

They had alread towed his Explorer (in another news source)

FWIW....this is great news....these trails are my home range, and a mysterious dissappearance would have cast a shadow on my future solo trail runs.

Edited by ericb