Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no actual maps out there with the routes drawn on them.
Green Trails has some.

There not trails to the top, just routes.

Have you been on the south side on a sunny Memorial Day Weekend? :noway:

Notice green trails, not green climbing routes. ;)

Oh and tree toad go suck your warts off your dick. :wave:

334551525_6689c39e2b.jpg

I took the test that Dr M Layton suggested with his link.

Results were as follows:

pre reading of this thread-->

You are a total genius/stud! Few in the world can match your intelligence and bravery. The masses fall at your feet in worship. You should have a palace on every continent and will some day rule the world as lord of light and fun things.

post reading this thread-->

You are a total retard! You are the most retarded person in the world! No one likes you, you might as well move to Africa because you have no friends.

You have correctly answered 1 of 10 questions.

So what can be gained by this or any other discussion on this tragedy? I will ask a simple question and I expect someone here can answer it...where is the best location online where a climber who is unfamiliar with Hood can get a detailed route map of Hood?

As I recall, Jerry posted on one of these climbing forums that they were having trouble finding maps. Is there a site all climbers can go that features a collection of route maps? Are maps available at stations around the mountain? At the summit? If not, can pdf maps of each mountain be "stickied" in a thread at the top of each forum? So what can be gained by this or any other discussion on this tragedy? I will ask a simple question and I expect someone here can answer it...where is the best location online where a climber who is unfamiliar with Hood can get a detailed route map of Hood?

As I recall, Jerry posted on one of these climbing forums that they were having trouble finding maps. Is there a site all climbers can go that features a collection of route maps? Are maps available at stations around the mountain? At the summit? If not, can pdf maps of each mountain be "stickied" in a thread at the top of each forum? So what can be gained by this or any other discussion on this tragedy? I will ask a simple question and I expect someone here can answer it...where is the best location online where a climber who is unfamiliar with Hood can get a detailed route map of Hood?

As I recall, Jerry posted on one of these

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+~ASDFGHJKL:"QWERTYUIOP{}|ZXCVBNM<>?

mount hood is a stratovolcano made of lava flows

mount hood is perhaps the most accessible and preeminent of oregon's volcanoes

mount hood is also one of the major volcanoes of the cascade range

mount hood is oregon's highest peak

mount hood is a spectacular mountain in oregon

mount hood is the highest peak in oregon and one of the most frequently climbed glaciated mountains in the world

mount hood is a good example of volcano produced where an oceanic plate subducts underneath a continental plate

mount hood is much different from that of the famous hawaiian island volcanoes

mount hood is more than 500

mount hood is the largest mountain in oregon

mount hood is the second

mount hood is the tallest of oregon's cascade peaks and rises to 11

mount hood is opposed to any major development of private land near the mt

mount hood is an oregon icon

mount hood is isolated

mount hood is in the center; a valley wall forms a triangle on the lower left sloping down to a river below on the right; farther to

mount hood is oregon's tallest mountain at 3426 metres

mount hood is a mountain that gets little respect despite being spectacular and deadly skull skull skull

mount hood is one of the major active volcanoes in the cascade range of the pacific northwest

mount hood is likely to affect nearby communities and

mount hood is the symbol and image of oregon

mount hood is apparently much younger than nearby mountains such as adams and jefferson

mount hood is one of the noblest peaks of the cascade range and a jewel of the portland region :ghey:

mount hood is at its finest

mount hood is a frame of mind :toad:

mount hood is the tallest peak in oregon

mount hood is well known for its three major ski resorts

mount hood is primarily characterized by fairly intense swarms of micro :lmao:

mount hood is the highest mountain peak in oregon and one of the 50 state high points that i had on my

mount hood is one of the most climbed glaciated peaks in the world

mount hood is rocked by m 4

mount hood is one of the few places in north america where you can slide in summer

mount hood is closed to climbers above the 8700

mount hood is the trail to * mirror lake

mount hood is at the nordic center at mount hood meadows

mount hood is a dormant volcano and the highest peak in oregon

mount hood is generally considered a fairly safe and easy climb

mount hood is a technical climb :confused:

mount hood is among the most

mount hood is a major play area :laf:

mount hood is among the most climbed alpine summits in the world

mount hood is located in the cascades of northern oregon

mount hood is a closer hallertau than liberty

mount hood is one of the most

mount hood is about 50 miles from portland and dominates the view from the city

mount hood is generally perceived as an aroma variety with similar characteristics to the german hallertauer mittlefruh and hersbrucker

mount hood is about 2 hours east of portland

mount hood is spectacular

mount hood is a popular easy peak for climbers

mount hood is an active andesitic stratovolcano

mount hood is an active stratovolcano which last erupted in the mid 1800s

mount hood is one of

mount hood is the second most climbed mountain in the world

mount hood is just a big pile of loose lava rock

mount hood is oregon's highest mountain and is the fourth highest in the cascade mountains range

mount hood is extremely popular among experienced and novice climbers

mount hood is a dormant volcano

mount hood is the highest point in the state of oregon and the most frequently climbed glaciated peak in north america

mount hood is the highest point in oregon

mount hood is actually a dormant volcano

mount hood is oregon's highest peak; and; with the growth and collapse of its many lava domes over the last 30

mount hood is perhaps the most accessible of oregon's volcanoes

mount hood is the least explosive of the five volcano centers

mount hood is oregon's highest peak and the fourth highest peak in the cascade range

mount hood is well known for its three ski resorts

mount hood is visible off to the southwest over the upper hood river valley

mount hood is about 48 miles east of portland in the cascade mountains

mount hood is a recreational area which consists of an eighteen hole golf course

mount hood is part of the cascade mountain range

mount hood is the best

mount hood is arguably the most beautiful of the splendid volcanic mountains in the cascade range

mount hood is about thirty

mount hood is known for ski resorts such as skibowl

mount hood is for serious racing :D

mount hood is almost an official icon of oregon

mount hood is not only the highest mountain in the state

mount hood is so close it looks as though you could reach out and touch it

mount hood is the best in a generation

mount hood is a bit over 11

mount hood is becoming increasingly popular for its mild summer weather and tremendous vistas

mount hood is fighting the mount hood meadows development corp

mount hood is the tallest mountain in oregon

mount hood is oregon's hightest mountain at 11

mount hood is one of north america's most

mount hood is captured beautifully in this photograph

mount hood is 142 degrees

mount hood is a broad

mount hood is just minutes away with summer skiing on the glacier

mount hood is also one of the major volcanos of the cascade range

mount hood is just one of the spectacular views to be discovered in america's pacific northwest

There are no actual maps out there with the routes drawn on them.
Green Trails has some.

There not trails to the top, just routes.

Have you been on the south side on a sunny Memorial Day Weekend? :noway:

Notice green trails, not green climbing routes. ;)

Oh and tree toad go suck your warts off your dick. :wave:

334551525_6689c39e2b.jpg

Is that Olga?

Edited by TREETOAD