Seahawks vs. Broncos

Dechristo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KICKERZ FAHQING RULE!

Wasn't he 2 for 3? But the tackle and forced turnover were stupendous. I can't believe they have a winning record when you watch that offense and when you consider all of the injuries. Now they're without a fullback (they have no back-up). St. Louis and Frisco lost today so with any luck we'll be back in post-season play. Winning in Denver was a big deal.

Football sucks. Grown men in tights hiting each other. I mean let’s get real. Football is way to hyped up. It’s boring. They play hard for 5 to 10 seconds then stand around and talk about it for a minute. BORING. I have never watched an entire game in my life. Rather go climbing.

KICKERZ FAHQING RULE!

Wasn't he 2 for 3? But the tackle and forced turnover were stupendous. I can't believe they have a winning record when you watch that offense and when you consider all of the injuries. Now they're without a fullback (they have no back-up). St. Louis and Frisco lost today so with any luck we'll be back in post-season play. Winning in Denver was a big deal.

How badly was Strong hurt? He was an important guy because he blocked so well for Alexander.

KICKERZ FAHQING RULE!

Yeah he missed what.... a 44 yarder when the offense couldn't get it done AGAIN?! That's still a long kick especially when it's that cold out. He's had, what, 4 game winners this year? His contract is up this year and I hope they give him 2 mil a year.

5 turnovers by Denver?

In a normal game of 2-3 turnovers, Seattle would have lost. This game was fluke in Seattle's favor.

I am disappointed Seattle did not score more.

Denver has one of THE best defenses in the league, the offense did fairly well considering the weather and the injuries to the "O" line. Your quote here is a fair weather fan's ignorant perspective.

Let's give props to the Seahawks defense. Expect for that bone headed long play at the end they did very very good. :yoda:

It's not how hard you can hit, it's all about how hard you can get hit and keep yourself on your feet and moving.

It's not how hard you can hit and keep yourself on your feet and moving, it's all about how hard you can hit, keep on your feet, moving, and hang onto the ball.