I'm hot

archenemy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catastrophe is your middle name these days. or at least it is your neighbor.

I'm way over three. After getting fired (due to that little contract issue I posted about in the beginning of the month) I got a letter from my ex-employer letting me know that my identity was stolen and that I have to follow up on it. Then, I got a call from my mom letting me know that my uncle broke his pelvis in three places. Then she told me she has to go through another surgery and I'm the one who gets to take care of her for a week afterwards. There's some more stuff, but it's all equally boring.

I'm way over three. After getting fired (due to that little contract issue I posted about in the beginning of the month) I got a letter from my ex-employer letting me know that my identity was stolen and that I have to follow up on it. Then, I got a call from my mom letting me know that my uncle broke his pelvis in three places. Then she told me she has to go through another surgery and I'm the one who gets to take care of her for a week afterwards. There's some more stuff, but it's all equally boring.

Harsh. Sounds like you're the one Under Siege. frown.gif

Holy shit! you should solo Thermogenesis!

damn arch...take care of yourself and take it ez over the holidaze...

wave.gifwazzup.gifthumbs_up.gif

PS...yeah, yer hot...