WHO HATES CC.COM????

kevbone

Who hates cc.com, but is addicted to it? I know I am. I can’t just not post. Maybe I have this love/hate relationship. Probably because I’m a stupid jerk who cant get my point across with the written word! Or maybe everybody else can’t comprehend frickin reality.

Anybody else an addict? Come on I know who is. OLY, Dru, Rumr, These are just some of the posting posers who cant NOT POST!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not that easy to just quit.

I feel I have to lurk. Then I see some bullshit I have to respond to. Just like the rest of you. Then, the fun begins as everybody responds. So many different opinions.

Maybe is great because I cant tell someone off and don’t say it to there face, watch.

Dechristo, you’re a bitch. (At least your online persona is).

i'm building new "delete this assclown" functionality into the new cc.com, for administrators only of course.

Man, if that were true. You would be a scared silly person. You obviously can’t handle me. Or reading what I write. Turning down the volume knob when I say something that bothers you is something a republican would do! You’re not a republican are you?