Reichert = tattletale weasel

chucK

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a bus driver is really flipping people off with a bunch of kids on the bus, then I certainly don't agree with that. Disciplinary action seems reasonable.

Still, that doesn't absolve Reichert from being a whiny tattletale, a pansy, limp-wristed toady, trying to score points with the boss by narcing on someone.

Lame.

If a bus driver is really flipping people off with a bunch of kids on the bus, then I certainly don't agree with that. Disciplinary action seems reasonable.

Still, that doesn't absolve Reichert from being a whiny tattletale, a pansy, limp-wristed toady, trying to score points with the boss by narcing on someone.

Lame.

kind of like liberal reporters grilling Newt's mommy to find out what nasty things he said about Hillary and then reporting that all over the place as if it were newsworthy, and demanding a pound of flesh for this "great offense"?

please spare us all the partisan-inspired indignation wave.gif

Hey bad behavior is what it is. But sometimes, you know, someone does what you'd dream of doing yourself, if you could, and it just resonates.

Come on, how many of you would lose your jobs for the chance to flip Bush the bird? I'm sure she wasn't thinking. It was just a visceral response.

Exactly: liberals don't act rationally, they act on emotion. Thanks for the corroboration of that fact. grin.gif

kind of like liberal reporters grilling Newt's mommy to find out what nasty things he said about Hillary and then reporting that all over the place as if it were newsworthy, and demanding a pound of flesh for this "great offense"?

and let's not forget McDermott passing along intercepted cell phone calls.

please spare us all the partisan-inspired indignation

Yes...please do.

There's no more useful thing to teach a child than a heartfelt Fuck You.

that statement speaks volumes about you

Oh, you have no idea...

I have an idea what a child will tell you in response to every lesson you try to teach there after.

When you're raised by two New Yorkers, a child has to be pretty damn creative to even register...

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I hadn't even heard of Newt an' Hillary, and I don't quite get how that is similar.

What McDermott did was an attempt to destroy a political rival. That's politics, not petty weaseldom. BTW, that guy sure is a goofball. I wish someone credible would run against him.

Reichert took the food off the table of someone who could not touch him in any capacity, just for what? To curry favor with Bush? Cause he's a power-hungry jerk who likes to fuck with the little guy? I don't know, but it just seems pretty weasely.

But in the end, it may not really something to base a vote upon. There's plenty of petty power-wielders out there, god love 'em smirk.gif.