"We are winning"

Jim

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! The quintessential Fairweather response has finally arrived! Judges, can you please confirm the reply's arrival as the 21st post on the fourth page of this thread. Ladies and gentlemen, for those who are not familiar with Spray, this is where FW, instead of confronting the numerous responses of substance (often backed with evidence) challenging his statements on the field of open debate, chooses to single out a personal slight, cry "victim of political correctness", ignore any and all reference to legitimate challenge to his viewpoint, takes his ball and goes home. cry.gif

Fairweather, has the somewhat conservative estimate of 600,000 post-invasion deaths in Iraq caused you to question your support of the war? Has it been worth it?

"Takes his ball and goes home?" I believe MaryLou was the one who hit the ignore this user radio button. She joins her fellow losers; Trashtarkington and Moschillin. I haven't left what you call 'this discussion' at all, but some of your comrades certainly have. When the core of this thread consists of leftists making statements like, "I am ashamed to be an American", "Let's put Saddam back in power", "Saddam = George Bush", "650,000 dead - how dare you claim only 60,000!", and Prole propegating an outright hysteric lie from dubious sources about a US-sponsored coup, I feel no compulsion to play nice. How do you think our troops over there would feel if they read your bullshit? This thread is a who's who of the cc.com self-hate-hate-america crowd. Other than Trashkent's Iraq partition proposal, which Bush has wrongly rejected, I see no solutions here. Just the usual bullshit. Go look in the mirror fuckheads. I am you looking back from the other side.

Are you being so sensitive because your wife is in the profession also?

BTW - wasn't it not so long ago that you swore off posting on account of the fact that you found that it brought out the worst elements of your personality. I remember some such parting declamation coming from you not too long ago.

Given the tenor of your last post, it would appear that your interactions with me are especially potent in that regard. With that in mind, who is really getting the worst of this exchange, kemosabe?

If you would remember correctly, I said I grew weary of argument with those that in a different context I might actually like; nothing above contradicts this sentiment, as near as I can tell.

Not that I couldn't be wrong, mind you. Arrogance and un-grounded viewpoints are a rather common lot for humanity, especially the males of our species (perhaps they have the most to lose?).

Well, I can't say that your conclusions concerning me are wrong, but if we were to extend the in-person conjecture a bit further and you actually met the object of your intial statement, you'd find that she's a very nice woman who spends most of her time caring for some of the sickest, poorest, and most destitute folks in the country, and that she really didn't deserve to be brought into this conversation as an oblique means of attacking me, however tantalizing the chance to fire of a moderately-clever retort may have been.

How do you think our troops over there would feel if they read your bullshit?

I think we might both be surprised as to how the troops over there might feel. I would imagine many of them (based on things I've read) to be fully sick of the shit they are mired in, just as I'd imagine many (some?) of them thinking that what they are doing is of value (I would think there would be many who would HAVE to believe this, lest life lose all meaning).

Well, I can't say that your conclusions concerning me are wrong, but if we were to extend the in-person conjecture a bit further and you actually met the object of your intial statement, you'd find that she's a very nice woman who spends most of her time caring for some of the sickest, poorest, and most destitute folks in the country, and that she really didn't deserve to be brought into this conversation as an oblique means of attacking me, however tantalizing the chance to fire of a moderately clever-retort may have been.

I would never vilify a prostitute nor an intern based solely on their chosen career.

Your skin is thin. Your skull thick.

I'll take this juncture to insult Fairweather's wife. She's a whore.

$20 on a venomous reply within 20 seconds of his reading?

You upset that I insulted your girlfriend? Psssst....I don't know how to say this delicately, but, here goes.... I hear she's seen more than just a few cc.com members members. blush.gif

I'm guessing that there was a fairly significant disparity in their builds that would not have worked in Winter's favor had the interaction been something other than polite, so perhaps the point should be ceded to Fairweather.

The point is Fairweathers because he didn't act like an imbecile and beat the crap out of Winter for no good reason? confused.gif

Fairweather, I'm single. The last girl I slept with could well have been your wife or daughter, hell if I remember I was so drunk at the time evils3d.gif

I would never vilify a prostitute nor an intern based solely on their chosen career

Since we are speaking of both the real world and chosen careers, what is it that you do for a living? I'm guessing that it's something rather closer to the former than the latter. Perhaps a hybrid of the two - something as tough to get into and highly esteemed as the first, combined with the pay of the second?

I'm guessing that there was a fairly significant disparity in their builds that would not have worked in Winter's favor had the interaction been something other than polite, so perhaps the point should be ceded to Fairweather.

The point is Fairweathers because he didn't act like an imbecile and beat the crap out of Winter for no good reason? confused.gif

If my hunch about the size-differential is correct, and he was polite during their interaction, then was probably because he chose to be polite, not because he had to be. Big difference.

Fairweather, I'm single. The last girl I slept with could well have been your wife or daughter, hell if I remember I was so drunk at the time evils3d.gif

I doubt my wife could even watch you masterbate and contain her laughter. My 5'2" black-belt daughter would probably just rip off your sack and braid your Vas deferens' into a new cordelette.

If my hunch about the size-differential is correct, and he was polite during their interaction, then was probably because he chose to be polite, not because he had to be. Big difference.

Uh, JayB, that doesn't change shit. Unless of course you actually take this stuff seriously? confused.gif

Short and feisty FW? That definitely wrings a bell. So skilled with the body. The wife only laughed when she thought of how long she'd wasted with your conservative underendowed overcompensating ass evils3d.gifgrin.gif