"We are winning"

Jim

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmoderator please edit that out.

FW, you're losing it. Get help.

Do you even know where that picture was taken, or who the killer was? If you're disturbed by images of Saddam's handy work, then you have no business commenting on our subsequent actions - IMO, of course. Back to your obnoxious briefs now, crybaby. No moderator will save you from your own weak constitution.

FW, we could all Google ugly pictures of dead babies and burned human flesh to support our respective positions on this disgraceful and violent episode in American history. You're just the only one willing to stoop to such lowbrow tactics to make a point. Ah the sweet anonymity of the internet.

If you're so concerned about the victims, ever think their families wouldn't appreciate you posting pictures of their dead relatives on the web? You have just as little respect for human life and individual suffering as Sadam if you're willing to use it for your political end goals.

[

If you're so concerned about the victims, ever think their families wouldn't appreciate you [edit]denigrating[/edit] their dead relatives on the web? You have just as little respect for human life and individual suffering as Sadam if you're willing to use it for your political end goals.

We chance offending anyone/everyone with our poltical opinions; some, the families of civilians; some, the families of combatants.

Oh, shit, I'm going to have to agree here. Reporting, even by posting a horrific photo, is not necessarily a form of disrespect or denigration. It's reporting. Heavy handed, in this case, but reporting nonetheless. My wife and I watched a documentary on WWII last night. It was full of dead bodies, but I doubt the reporters meant any disrespect. We all need to know what war looks like, because we're all chipping in to make it happen.

One option that is being overlooked is to let Saddam go and allow him to get Iraq back to the stable albeit fucking wacky, country it was before the boobs in wonderland invaded the place.

And this would work exactly how? Saddam will regain order and discipline using what.... his charisma?

For one thing he has a nice new suit. yellaf.gif

He probably has more support in Iraq than he did before the U.S./British rescue/invasion/occupation which forever more should be called "THE BIG FUCKUP"

Mmoderator please edit that out.

FW, you're losing it. Get help.

Do you even know where that picture was taken, or who the killer was? If you're disturbed by images of Saddam's handy work, then you have no business commenting on our subsequent actions - IMO, of course. Back to your obnoxious briefs now, crybaby. No moderator will save you from your own weak constitution.

Fairweather! FW! Fdubya!! Dub for short! Buddy! Everyone knows that Saddam was a bad guy! Why even the businessmen that run the white house knew that, when they gave him the means of killing all those poor kids. It gets so tiresome to go over this again and again but things weren't that bad globaly speaking except for a few to many troops hanging around in Saudi. But lets take a pole and see if anyone but you and KKK think that the world is safer for you me and joe consumer now, than when George found out there was a country called Eyerack. Please someone that knows how, help me out here, lets put up one of those pole things and see WTF!! wave.gif

I too am ashamed that you're an American.

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. What makes America a great place is the ability to say what you think. If you disagree with someone, why not try and have a well thought out arguement with them. You are just plain sad man.

Please spare me your selective indignation. Have you ever seen fit to address some of the lacking civility coming from those with whom you likely agree politically? No. Some real original stuff too! "Reichwinger", "KKK", "NAZI", "Fucktard", etc, etc, etc - all meant to shut down debate and bring conservatives and centrists in line. You are sad, hypocritical, and confused all at once.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! The quintessential Fairweather response has finally arrived! Judges, can you please confirm the reply's arrival as the 21st post on the fourth page of this thread. Ladies and gentlemen, for those who are not familiar with Spray, this is where FW, instead of confronting the numerous responses of substance (often backed with evidence) challenging his statements on the field of open debate, chooses to single out a personal slight, cry "victim of political correctness", ignore any and all reference to legitimate challenge to his viewpoint, takes his ball and goes home. cry.gif

Fairweather, has the somewhat conservative estimate of 600,000 post-invasion deaths in Iraq caused you to question your support of the war? Has it been worth it?