you don't give a fuck

glassgowkiss

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then dig out the latest Chomsky tome, crank-up the Manu Chao on the ipod and slyly but furtively dart eyes about the room to see if the euro/latin/backpacker chicks within earshot happen to notice the dissafected/yankee-dissident/sophisticate/citizen-of-the-world-that-has-yet-to-emigrate-despite-his-grievances who's so different from his more noxious gun-toting-banjo-playing-sisterhumping-fundamentalist countrymen, understands the sheer infallibility of the grand globo-euro-lefto consensus, etc - and stands out from all of the other dissaffected/sophisticate/yankee-dissident types cruising around tyring to churn up a little action with the well-rehearsed Chomsky/Zinn/Said riff while they're traveling between semesters.

Awesome! Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen out of this JayB guy.

"Hey chicas! Could's you give this disaffectamatated 'Merican a big hug?...No?...Then how about a drink? We can talk politics!"...No?...uh, you got change for a dollar...I want to call home."

rasta.jpg

"It's 2006 and my professor told me that the '60's were a Golden Age and that they did really cool stuff like get naked, play the tambourine and listen to Jim Morrison really loud! I will forever blame my parents that I missed out on all of the BIG FUN!"

Cuz it must have been just like this....EVERY DAY!:

hippies.jpg

You want to know how to get the pseudo-intellectual Euro-babes really excited? Sew a Canadian flag on your filthy backpack and then tell them that you're an American embarrassed of your own government. You'll have to fight to keep your clothes on!

backpack_Canada.jpg

The true test of success? They'll let you shave their hairy armpits, while they're awake! Tell them it's part of an international protest campaign to fight government sponsored priapism. They won't know what it means but it sure sound im'potent!

armpits.jpg

And don't forget to wear that goofy rasta-hat and a Che Guevara T-shirt while asking directions to the nearest organic free-trade rice co-op. It's a great icebreaker in Nordic countries!

NY-4.jpg

If you have a practical idea of how I, knotzen, can stop the killing and persecution and pain of hundreds of thousands of fellow humans, I am listening, GGK.

Don't vote Republican for starters...

You're such a moron, Trash. I guess you don't remember the Rwandan genocide? (Clinton's greatest "regret".) Republicans? No. But just what the hell do D's and R's have to do with genocide? hellno3d.gif You're wallowing in a sea of misguided anger.

Hey, what part of Carter's massive military buildup are you referring to?

His 600 ship navy, for starters. You know, the one he started to build when I was in the navy?

Huh? You get dumber with each post!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/600-ship_Navy

From your own link:

"The idea behind the 600-ship navy can be traced back to the Vietnam War....By 1978 Admiral James L. Holloway III concluded that the United States Navy had a very slim margin over its Soviet counterpart.[citation needed]

Finally, in 1979, the takeover of a US embassy in the Iran hostage crisis, and the failure of a rescue mission in Operation Eagle Claw, heightened the sense that American military power was becoming more limited."

To which I'll add...

The 600 ship navy, the most expensive aspect of the Cold War military buildup, was an old idea that Carter pushed for and began funding in 1978. Reagan got much more funding for it during his term because the US was climbing out of its post Vietnam/oil shocks financial crisis that plagued the Carter administration.

I think I would know. I war gamed at the Naval Academy using Carter's 600 ship doctrine in 1979.

Why do you bother? Perhaps its just sickness or a personality disorder.

Do you need some lunch money, too?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

JayB's post was recycled....Now back to your Boss Tweed machine.

So are farts, and I still find them hilarious.

BTW, I'm on a Dell.

Keep it Coulter!

Best cleavage in the GOP. Move On, Bill Maher!

cheaper than Republican base Folgers
Mom votes Republican? Or maybe its her percolator... Edited by tvashtarkatena

for starters i don't buy this bs about not antagonizing china. that was the same rethoric used in dealings with soviets. and finally reagan told them to fuck off and they did.

yes, you can change thing- first by voting. someone could write an official letter signed by cc.com condoning the incident. once i was told for eacch signed name they count 800 votes.

also one thing i'd like to mention. this is not an isolated incident. this is deliberate and systematic extermination of the nation.

Bob...the shit going on there is out of hand, but i'm curious if you were this "outspoken" about say Rwanda? If not, i think you can step down from your high horse right about now....

JayB's post was recycled....Now back to your Boss Tweed machine.

So are farts, and I still find them hilarious.

BTW, I'm on a Dell.

Keep it Coulter!

Best cleavage in the GOP. Move On, Bill Maher!

cheaper than Republican base Folgers
Mom votes Republican? Or maybe its her percolator...

keep stacking the ballot box there William Tweed, maybe you'll get a hit evils3d.gif

But just what the hell do D's and R's have to do with genocide? hellno3d.gif You're wallowing in a sea of misguided anger.

I'm not sure you 'wallow' in a sea of misguided anger. You wallow in a quagmire. I prefer to think that I have gin and tonics on the fantail in a sea of misguided anger.

Speaking of quagmires; 600,000 dead Iraqis and yanks since the invasion and counting. Now, I'm not going to label it genocide. Let's call it hey-sorry-about-that-ocide. Whatever you like. The dead aren't voting.

The Dems got us into Vietnam. Fair enough. This one's on the GOP's tab. Voting the buffoons out is step one of many to get us out of this hole.

Hey, what part of Carter's massive military buildup are you referring to?

His 600 ship navy, for starters. You know, the one he started to build when I was in the navy?

Huh? You get dumber with each post!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/600-ship_Navy

From your own link:

"The idea behind the 600-ship navy can be traced back to the Vietnam War....By 1978 Admiral James L. Holloway III concluded that the United States Navy had a very slim margin over its Soviet counterpart.[citation needed]

Finally, in 1979, the takeover of a US embassy in the Iran hostage crisis, and the failure of a rescue mission in Operation Eagle Claw, heightened the sense that American military power was becoming more limited."

To which I'll add...

The 600 ship navy, the most expensive aspect of the Cold War military buildup, was an old idea that Carter pushed for and began funding in 1978. Reagan got much more funding for it during his term because the US was climbing out of its post Vietnam/oil shocks financial crisis that plagued the Carter administration.

I think I would know. I war gamed at the Naval Academy using Carter's 600 ship doctrine in 1979.

Why do you bother? Perhaps its just sickness or a personality disorder.

Do you need some lunch money, too?

Maybe you can provide source material to demonstrate your argument that Carter began funding the 600 ship navy? Your personal beliefs just won't suffice, and your "to which I'll add" trick is poor form. And remember, war-gaming does not financing make. Please show me where Carter conceived and financed the 600 ship navy. You just can't. And while you're at it, would you mind explaining your earlier Republican = genocide comment as it relates to the Rwandan slaughter and a certain Democrat's inaction?