my lame philosophical spray thoughts for today

minx

i hate it when i find myself wallowing in the mud. what's that saying "when you lie down with pigs you end up covered in mud"?

i really like the witty banter that happens in spray. even most of the stuff that isn't very PC. i like the political discussions. i like the lowbrow humor. i like PPs links. i like the same old jokes that get beat to death. i like the random topics and the sarcastic exchanges.

i don't like it when i get caught up in these downward spiral back and forths. it's more than lowbrow humor. it's just offensive. i find that by trying to stand my ground i'm actually just encouraging the behaviour that i find annoying by participating. i just get caught up in the pissing contest.

i'm sure that those i know and love are occasionally appalled by my lack of control in these exchanges. i'm embarrassed that they have to witness my lack of class.

the thread with kevbone was worse than some drunken highschool party conversation. it's the reason a lot of people don't visit cc.com. it's not the spray that bothers people. it's the drivel that doesn't even qualify as spray. there was really nothing that clever, witty, entertaining or funny about that thread. there truly was no value to it at all. spray might not be of any substantive value but it'd be nice if it were at least entertaining.

it's not like i'm going to start moderating spray any differently but i'm going to quit participating in that kind of stuff.

just some philosophy from minx.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all right folks, i'm done for today. going home w/my tail between my legs

i most assuredly give as good as i get when it comes to the mudslinging in spray. please note that i never ban anyone or delete any of it if i'm engaging in it.

today, the whole thing just degraded too far my liking. i'm embarrassed that i continued to participate. if i stopped when i should've it wouldn't have gone that far. nothing more than that.

Minx, if it had been you that cut the broad swath with the deletion sword, I'd have been sympathetic.

Instead, whoever behaved in the reactionary/knee-jerk fashion deleting the thread that simply portrayed Kevbone as an ignorant, juvenilistic punk, exposed himself as a chauvinistic anachronism better suited to minnesotapuritan.com.

:fawk:-off pinhead

Edit: I'm referring to the "CC.com Town Hall" thread.

Edited by Dechristo

all right folks, i'm done for today. going home w/my tail between my legs

i most assuredly give as good as i get when it comes to the mudslinging in spray. please note that i never ban anyone or delete any of it if i'm engaging in it.

today, the whole thing just degraded too far my liking. i'm embarrassed that i continued to participate. if i stopped when i should've it wouldn't have gone that far. nothing more than that.

minx, kevbone was just kidding, i like your wit and your style. please don't change, spray won't be the same without you. you know your cool, and we all think so.

pig,

Minx, if it had been you that cut the broad swath with the deletion sword, I'd have been sympathetic.

Instead, whoever behaved in the reactionary/knee-jerk fashion deleting the thread that simply portrayed Kevbone as an ignorant, juvenilistic punk, exposed himself as a chauvinistic anachronism better suited to minnesotapuritan.com.

What ever chrico crack. You really are calling the Kettle Black. I have seen you dish out the criticism over and over and over. If you don’t like it or cant handle it, get the hell off the site

IT'S TOOL TIME WITH DECHRISTO>

STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!!

STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!! STFU KEVBONER!!

I agree with KK. And add

I agree with KK. And add

Can we at least try and be orginal! HCL.gif