Poopy rope

Kat_Roslyn

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, it would depend on the nature of the poop. Whose poop was it - age, gender, etc. would be helpful. Also, what did this person have to eat ~ 8 hours before they had their BM. Were they well hydrated? Was the rope pulled through the poop quickly or slowly? Was their any sheath damage in the effected area?

yes you can put it in the washing machine

tie it up tight in a pillow case first if it is going in a top-loader. wrap it carefully around the agitator and BE VIGILANT THAT YOUR LOAD IS BALANCED! ... I say that in all caps just to be alarmist and american.

a front loader would be better - and then the poo gets left at the laundromat instead of your own machine.

don't use bleach tongue.gif

Inquiring how to was a rope that was drug through human excrement should be cleaned. Can I put it in the washing machine?

I never recommend putting human excrement in the washing machine... oh you meant the rope...

I've washed ropes in front loader machines using one of the commercial rope treatments. I've heard stories of people using Woolite. No personal experience.

-r

Inquiring how to was a rope that was drug through human excrement should be cleaned. Can I put it in the washing machine?

I never recommend putting human excrement in the washing machine... oh you meant the rope...

I've washed ropes in front loader machines using one of the commercial rope treatments. I've heard stories of people using Woolite. No personal experience.

-r

I've used Woolite and had no problems. Of course, I haven't had to clean shit off a rope before.

I've used a front-loader and about half the amount of Woolite as recommended...with cold water. I also ran the machine through on an empty hot cycle first, just to make sure there was nothing left over from the previous load. Maybe a waste of $2 but just my preference.

So, how did it happen? Got sketched out on lead? I can relate smile.gif

Maybe poop on the mountain could give ya a few tips smile.gif... Had to do it Bala... nothing personal...

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

As far as cleaning the shitty rope goes, treating the poop as "dirt" will make it mentally amenable. Or,

convince yourselves that it was your own poop (if it wasn't in the first place).

Damn.. may be I should change my user name to poop_on_the_mountain after all!!