Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya know flyingpig seems to be a total wank but kevbone does seem to get the gist of spray. he's sort of OK...lets leave him on the island.

kevbone--you happened to ask a question in the main forum that has a history of evoking a lot of strong reactions. there's a lot of good info and good answers to questions on this board. enjoy spray but don't miss out on the other stuff it has to offer.

hey minx, just cause your dad bought the uniforms doesn't mean that you get to play.

hey piglet....i bought the uniforms so you don't get to play. no i'm not a girl not that kevbone would know a girl if she showed him where to put it. and no...i don't climb either.

Okay guys, I don't mean this in an I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I kinda way, like kevbone and flyingpig would mean, but I think we're spraying with teenagers, perhaps, "young-adults" but they seem to be lost on every attempt to enlighten them. I feel used.

Who says I cant find IB? You? How can you not see it. Its right off the road.

That's not IB, boner. That's Index.

You wouldn't know your own ass from a hole in the ground. moon.gif

Me thinks the closest you've been to the route has been while jerking it to your inadequate topo, fantasizing about one that showed you all the holds and bolts and sidepulls and highsteps. That's assuming you could locate your cock. HCL.gif

The show is over folks, the curtain is gone down. Elvis has left the building. Time to get back to work. No more slams or bad mouthing. Time to grow up and be big boys and girls now.

How about acutally going climbing?

I am, Im off to climb a peak this weekend in the cascade's, so no more posting from the BONE! See you all,

On serious side, this has acually been fun, even when Im the one getting slammed, if its funny, I laugh!!!!

Later dudes!!!

oh flunking pig. you just made my day. your post was such a wealth of non-sensical babble and obvious stupidity. did you actually read that drivel before you hit the button? or do you just assume that b/c you think you're perfect your post would be too?

just by the mere act of posting it you proved yourself to be one of the "stupid poeple" that the liberal establishment will have to help.

thanks--i had a great laugh.

Edited by minx