Erectile Dysfunction

minx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had a hard time getting my solider to 'snap to attention' though I've been told if I am sloppy drunk and or passed out my solider can't hear 'reveille playing'.

I'm not sure if it counts as ED but I have had a hard time finishing if I hold it too long or if it is an 'amphibious assault'... hot tub, bath tub

I haven't had a hard time getting my solider to 'snap to attention' though I've been told if I am sloppy drunk and or passed out my solider can't hear 'reveille playing'.

I'm not sure if it counts as ED but I have had a hard time finishing if I hold it too long or if it is an 'amphibious assault'... hot tub, bath tub

It's OK until just today I was unable to get a jpg up on a post. Offwhite gave me a hand and we did it together. It kind of gives me a special feeling. wave.gif

I once too struggled with ED, but was able to overcome this demon through a week-long excercise getaway with my good Panamanian Friend Javier.

Javier showed me the way to true relaxation by adjusting my chi, and well, some other things too.

Maybe this will help:

ronjeremy.jpg

On a side note, there was a positive Ron Jeremy sighting at SE 26th and Clinton St. in Portland yesterday afternoon. He was wearing a T-Shit that said "The wetter the better." I think he may have offended one or two of the local yuppies. Classic.