Feeling unmotivated and bored

BillA

So I'm in Squamish for the next two weeks. Rolled in yesterday, got a campsite, drank some beer, hung out with some folks. I'm solo until Friday. Went bouldering with some salt lake dudes who were cool. Now I just don't have much of a psych to do anything. I'm staring at the chief and I guess it would be cool to climb something, but I don't have anyone to climb with and ropesoloing is a lot of work. So I don't know what the point of this post is, maybe I'm looking for some advice on how to get my psych going or something.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you need an epic afternon with a great climb to get the stoke back..maybe even a late day evening solo up an apron climb that oughtta give you some stoke..if I had some free time id meet you for an afternoon..ill see how the week goes

good luck, the heat should ease up a bit this week

These are all excellent points, and I'm now feeling a little better. I do feel guilty about being here and not climbing anything, maybe that's compounding my self-loathing at the moment. Meth just might do the trick. I'll be here all week jmace, so if you get an afternoon that would be badass. Also, I think finding a hot chick to climb with would make me more motivated.

THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN THE CRACK OF YOUR MOMMA'S ASS AND ENDED UP AS A BROWN SPOT ON THE MATTRESS!!!!

FIVE NINE??!! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH!! YOU TRYING TO SQUEEZE AN INCH IN ON ME, BOY??!!

YOU'RE THE KIND THAT WOULD FUCK A GUY IN THE ASS AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE GODDAMN COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE THAT GUY A REACH-AROUND!!

I'LL BE WATCHIN' YOU!!

GAWD, that scene is just plain hilarious!! yellaf.gif

So I'm in Squamish for the next two weeks. Rolled in yesterday, got a campsite, drank some beer, hung out with some folks. I'm solo until Friday. Went bouldering with some salt lake dudes who were cool. Now I just don't have much of a psych to do anything. I'm staring at the chief and I guess it would be cool to climb something, but I don't have anyone to climb with and ropesoloing is a lot of work. So I don't know what the point of this post is, maybe I'm looking for some advice on how to get my psych going or something.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

What's up Chris!?! You should come join me up here. The boat's currently in Grey's harbor, they took a major pummeling getting there last night, almost lost the boat. Apparently there's 30 knot winds coming straight from the north so they might be stuck there awhile. So I imagine they'll be another week or so. But Pete's coming up on Friday or Saturday, you should too! fruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Bill I'd love to come and climb with you and provide some motivation, but I'm stuck in wedding hell right now. I'm committed all weekend with maybe a day to get away in the Sisters or something, but it ain't gonna be pretty.

Glad to hear they saved the boat. They'll get better at not sinking after a few near misses.

Send some hard shit dude ...