Patagonia Capilene Thong Catalog caption contest

Alpinfox

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The perfect butt floss for clipping bolts at Ton Sai, avoiding those pesky panty lines in the boardroom meeting, or just peaking out the top our organic hemp low rise jeans and framing your tramp stamp while sippin a half caf mochachino on the patio at Peet's.

thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.

Damn Will, you should go pro.

I've just been informed that Patagonia makes a Capilene thong.

Inquiring minds want to know about the process by which you were informed. Was it a "Pax, I want you to tear off my Capilene thong with your strong, manly teeth" thing, or a "And then the snaffle ran away with my Capilene thong" story you overheard, or even a "HEY PAX< HOWS THE WEATHER IN SEATTTTLE IM IUN CALIRFONIA RIGHT NOW RUNNING OIUT OF NAPKINS SAY DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAPLIENE THONGS BECKEY" email?

The perfect butt floss for clipping bolts at Ton Sai, avoiding those pesky panty lines in the boardroom meeting, or just peaking out the top our organic hemp low rise jeans and framing your tramp stamp while sippin a half caf mochachino on the patio at Peet's.

yellaf.gif

It's really amazing how many chick buy into that bullshit "lifestyle" crap.

yellaf.gif

...and exactly what are we (all of us wank-posters) pretending to not buy into????? "WE SO BAD WE SO HARD"

hahaha.gif

yellaf.gif

yeah, girls are dumb

thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.

Damn Will, you should go pro.

If underwear is going to end up sliding into your buttcrack, why not start the day out with one designed to be there?