Leavenworth Free Spot Mayhem!

layton

Holy fuck, there were 32 cars (at LEAST...counted after some left) all with kayaks on em at the worthLeaven free spot saturday night. I didn't think that was physically possible, but it was.

My two friends and I, maybe one more group were the only climbers. someone pm me where y'all stay or something.

Listing to climbers spray is annonying, but i'd rather shit in my own mouth than listen to kayakers talk shit.

Overheard..."I'd paddle with you ANYtime!" hellno3d.gif

"WhoooooHooooo Crunchy Good times!"

I wanted to kill.

Then someone started BLASTING their stereo at 11:30pm, so I (at first) politely told them to turn it off. One thing led to another and I almost got my ass kicked after they said no, and I said you fucking better. They turned it off. Whereas they may have 401K plans and nice subaru's and a dog, I've got absolutely nothing to lose...(so don't fuck with me)

I woke up completely boxed in. Thank god I wasn't getting an alpine start...cuz everyone in the p-lot would be also yellaf.gif

I know the place is free...aka mob rules, but still! Chirst!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Climbers v. Kayakers!

This could be a great thread to keep the work avoidance going. Keep it coming. The insertion of some classism was a good idea. Still waiting for the "Quien es Mas Macho" part. Pretty soon someone will be writing lyrics evocative of Leonard Bernstein. Both groups carry knives - I smell a rumble.