Seattle Homeless Population

Jens

Is it just me or are they getting more aggressive? I'm not talking about aggressive panhandling because that is nothing new. I'm seeing a lot of the homeless folks instigating stuff with cars at intersections and yelling at people out of the blue elsewhere. I've had two seperate incidents in the last two weeks. A police officer once told me that a lot of homeless folks migrate north to seattle during our summer months. I'm not complaining. I thin we need to help these folks. I saw a homeless man recently try to pick a fight with a 13ish year old boy minding his business walking home from school. The event was completely out of the blue.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Define 'educational experience'. Pissing on an electrified fence can be classified as one, I think.

hey "myth-busters" took that electric fence one on and it got busted!

had my own fun bum experience at broghton's y-day - it's important not to slow down there when your window's cranked down...

When I worked downtown five years ago I stopped taking the bus because of run-ins with aggressive homeless people who rode the bus route I took. I figured the extra $8 a day to park and no hassles or fear of being confronted just for stepping onto a bus and looking for a seat was worth it.