Huge Dyno at Dishman

DonnyBaker

Me an Fletcher were out top roping this route out at Dishman it was like 5.11 and had this huge freakin dyno in it. Anyway Fletcher thought this route might be one of those ones that used to have bolted on holds. I couldn't find the route in the guidebook. Anybody got any beta?

Me and Fletcher are going to go try that dyno again next week. That route is freakin crazy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Retard, (or Donny or whatever)

Unless your vertical leap is about 5 feet from a strait standing postition forget about that route. It used to have a red tat, then a bolt on hold, and now nothing to get through the blank spot. Pack your stuff and go try a 5.11 that actually has all the holds. Good luck.

Sexual, unless Donny has a Michael Jordan hanging around in his family tree, he doesn't got a prayer. Like I said, your feet will have to travel about 5ft from take off to peak of jump, from a strait legged, standing start. I belive this is called levitation. Maybe it would be better if Donny was related to David Blaine or Shazzaam or something. Donny IS out of his element.

G, perhaps my previous post wasn't clear. What I'm saying is that your FEET would have to travel about 5ft vertical from their launch site to the peak of the jump. On top of this fact is you could't really bend your knees in order to wind up for the jump. Get it? I belive in the 9 ft dyno. I don't belive in the 9 ft dyno without a wind up.

Hey you guys are talkin some crazy stuff. There some sick routes out at dishman, I tried to climb most of them, swear to god I did. Marty, I bet your password is cholter all caps. I 'll say it to your face, your guide books gay anyway, besides you wrecked a snowmobile. You guys know Fletcher Jones, that guy is freakin crazy he close to sticking that dyno. Man If I want to hear a bunch of people, I don't know or like talkin about me I'll go to my freakin court dates.

DB

Donny are you more of a white trash sort of fella or one of those white guys who trys to act like they're black? Your posts are really white trash but I think in person that you might actually be more of a wigger?

Also, since you and Fletcher seem to be so close on this "cutting edge" route, why don't post some sort of climbing resume to back it up? You've obviously done at least v12 and some 5.14 to be seriously attempting this route. Tell me this is true. the_finger.gif

I'm one of those Parkour guys, I'll check that thing out.

Oh wait, I already did and although I wouldn't say anything is "impossible", I doubt anyone less than Peter Parkour is touching that shit.

Get bit by any spiders lately Donny?

It seems to me, if Marty cant do the dyno, then who can?

Marty is lord of the land around here son.

Marty brought sport climbing and .14a to the inland northwest.

Marty and his merry band of cholters made Dishman the only popular urban shitpile this side of fuckville.

Marty taught us it was ok to smell bad and have poor social skills so long as if you can climb hard.

Hell, everyone I ever met likes Marty

Marty is Spokane Climbing!

So, Donny Baker - if Marty says you cant do the dyno - forget it and tell your buddy Fletcher to forget it too.

oh, and by the way - I bet you can ride your atv into Dishman. But watch out for roadsted, he might be napping under Rock 106.