Good qoutes

olyclimber

Here is one from Slashdot today regarding the new WA state law making it a felony to gamble online:

These self-righteous asshole politicians should be ground up and formed into dildo-sized pieces then inserted into the ass of every voter who put them in power.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy"... until you find a rock.

Or, as an alternative:

Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell with such grace, wit, and style that he actually looks forward to the trip.

Nice doggy ,reminded me of a funny story.In Socal the Frog and I were going to do some first ascents when a doberman presented itself in our path.The Frog did an about facetrying to get out of there.I grabbed him and the handle of the machete that he had in his pack,while saying no dog is going to stop us from doing these routes.I approached the dog with the machete in handand it turned out the dog was friendly as could be.The dog accompanied us all day.At the end of the day,we went to put our shoes on .Where are the shoes? where are the socks? I look at the dog.He´s got a sock in his mouth and takes off running.We had to follow him to his house to get our shoes back.

Nice doggy ,reminded me of a funny story.In Socal the Frog and I were going to do some first ascents when a doberman presented itself in our path.The Frog did an about facetrying to get out of there.I grabbed him and the handle of the machete that he had in his pack,while saying no dog is going to stop us from doing these routes.I approached the dog with the machete in handand it turned out the dog was friendly as could be.The dog accompanied us all day.At the end of the day,we went to put our shoes on .Where are the shoes? where are the socks? I look at the dog.He´s got a sock in his mouth and takes off running.We had to follow him to his house to get our shoes back.

"If I stopped to complain about every barking dog, I'd never get to where I'm going"

--FloJo