TelemarkTwits.com

E-rock

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did you delete your link to this thread on ttips dear Laura or did big brother? smirk.gif

Carl, tell us about this Laura. Is she a former love interest? Feel free to jump in Alaskalegs.

Person who's first name I forgot-

I've no idea if it's a he, a she, a megladon, an attack unicorn or a trained psychotic dolphin. Only that someone known as 'Laura' from Goodweed, AK posted a link to this discussion on telemarktwits. That link was subsequently gardened out of existance by the great truthsayer.

So did you delete your link to this thread on ttips dear Laura or did big brother? smirk.gif

Carl, tell us about this Laura. Is she a former love interest? Feel free to jump in Alaskalegs.

Person who's first name I forgot-

I've no idea if it's a he, a she, a megladon, an attack unicorn or a trained psychotic dolphin. Only that someone known as 'Laura' from Goodweed, AK posted a link to this discussion on telemarktwits. That link was subsequently gardened out of existance by the great truthsayer.

A link to this thread has been posted on the sugarloafer/freeheelwilly thread in the OT Forum since Wednesday. It's still there. I briefly posted another link to this thread on the main forum last night, because it appeared that none of them were on to all of you. I gutted my post and deleted the link late last night after having second thoughts. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, and after all, they do sing a pretty damn good chorus of Kumbaya.

Skiing is an aspect of climbing, and I'm all for it, but it's hardly the main focus of this site. Now if somebody went for a tumble skiing down Liberty Ridge I bet there would be a big brouhaha.

How come you choose a style of skiing that pretty much makes you a granola chewing whiny ass vegan when you could be on AT gear and be a hot rippin chick? (if you are a female) wazzup.gif

This is just begging to be linked to from said forum. fruit.gif

Don't forget the "OT: Oh no, not AGAIN!! Another single and frustrated thread" smileysex5.gif

Posted by a chick from Alaska, a state where a friend of mine who lives there claims "You have to fuck fat eskimos around here to get laid"

And don't forget about this thread:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/s...true#Post440063

A lot of angst in that thread posted by all you manly climbers. But the thread seemed so much like the thread on Telemarktips. Are you sure this is a climbing forum?