TelemarkTwits.com

E-rock

What the FUCK is up with that website? It's populated by people who spray, spray, spray the day away, but instead of posting inane, thoughtless shit they actually spend time incessanty posting "thoughtful" responses in the name of civil discourse over topics that only boring people should have opinions about. Furthermore, half of the "twits" say "copulate" instead of FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"copulate"

thats a script from the leader. Don't dare mention that things weren't done on telequipment or make fun of teleskiiers - he'll ban you. And if he doesn't ban you, legions of followers will crucify you.

I bet you are one of those people who doesn't wear a helmet and uses a plastic shovel, aren't you hahaha.gif

A random sampling of today's hot topics:

"No Morality Above 8000 m?"

"[ Poll ] Bigger cover page photo possible?"

"[ Poll ] Are aggressive posters better posters?"

an apparent and hilarious spoof of:

"[ Poll ] Are aggressive skiers better skiers?"

"Yosemite in July"

Guess what this one's about, I'll give you a hint, it's not climbing.

"Okee Dokee TR- 05-06 Winter observations from the Wasatch"

115 pages and counting of douche-bags bragging about where all of the recently broken skin tracks are, and which 3000' coulour isn't QUITE skied out yet.

"Starting over... Dog Pics"

Let's all find closure on the internet with our "community"

"OT: This footage is awesome"

I'm sure it sucks.

"Trimming skins to size"

In case you didn't manage to read the FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS that come with your skins.

"OT: Stealing Peace In Central VT"

Is this the name of some hippy jammy-jammy chicken-clucking retard band? I can't bear to look and find out.

"Primative Car Camping in VT or NH?"

Let's post the locations of the last few secret morsels of freedom, peace and quiet on the whole fucking coast.

high stance or low stance or high stance or low stance or high stance or low stance...

....followed by 4x10^10 more posts, ~50% posting something to the effect of "jeez it's all about FUN" as if Big Bird himself is posting immediately after puffing tough.

I will not get into the I-want-to-join-skipatrol threads