LAZER

LUCKY

MY freak'n LAZER detector in my car keeps going off, so i got another one and it keeps going off too, I have back tracked, no cops or anything in sight, i mean like up in the woods it will go off, and it does it in some of the weirdest places, I just got a new cell picture phone,

Anyone got a clue, is it big brother with some kind of wacko Lazer from orbit or my cell phone or is it the gremblins in my head making it go off mushsmile.gif?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude it's a car LAZER detector and it did not go off but one time in two years, now it goes off a couple times daily.

I think it's big brother with some kind of Lazer device, I mean I am in training central for Fort Lewis and McCord.

Just looking to see if anyone else is experiencing the same shit.

Dude it's a car LAZER detector and it did not go off but one time in two years, now it goes off a couple times daily.

I think it's big brother with some kind of Lazer device, I mean I am in training central for Fort Lewis and McCord.

Just looking to see if anyone else is experiencing the same shit.

Dude, I asked a simple fucking question. I've installed shit like that before and thought I'd check a couple of possibilities with you. But maybe you should just fuck off instead.

UnFuckingLUCKY: Does the LAZER detector go off (make the same noise) when you turn it on? Maybe the power to it is shorting out intermittently. Unless there is some external trip, it sounds like you might have a short in the electrical system within the car that feeds power to the device. Maybe try hooking it up to a different source within the car.

It must have something to do with Fort Lewis or some other covert big brother LAZER weirdness, because I went to seattle today and it did not go off once when i got back down in thurston co. it went off twice.

The radar\lazer detector I am useing is a sensoro silver bullet and I have an older passport that goes off also.