Mongolia Protester Lights Himself on Fire

Distel32

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um, Gary, there's also a huge gold/copper mine. Which is what the protestors are protesting.

Dick Cheney only cares about the black gold.

Face it. We didn't give a shit about Sudan. We didn't give a shit about Rwanda. We ain't gonna care about Mongolia.

what about 10 years from now? after they make the super tear-jerker hollywood oscar-studded mega-blockbuster staring a flabby tom cruise as the desperate half-charcoaled cabron and a petulant mini-me as his gay dwarf nephew who forgot to talk him out of it- all in a dilipidated restraunt which'll give the flick it's title - "the mongolian grill of despair"

speaking of hollywood - they appear to have given a shit about tibet for years now - has it amounted to anything? (honest queston - it doesn't appear so to me but all i know about tibet i learned from brad pitt and eddie murphy smile.gif )?

but things here are only getting worse.

wait 'till the USA gets involved.

USA doesn't give a shit. There's no oil there. Just a big f'n desert with the occasional dino bone.

It seems Mongolia is located strategically bordering China and the USSR... I mean Russia. What's not to like about that location for a Risk-playing military machine?

but things here are only getting worse.

wait 'till the USA gets involved.

USA doesn't give a shit. There's no oil there. Just a big f'n desert with the occasional dino bone.

It seems Mongolia is located strategically bordering China and the USSR... I mean Russia. What's not to like about that location for a Risk-playing military machine?

Go big or go home. grin.gif

the guy did it on purpose, how can you feel sorry for him. whatever happened to personal responsibility?

who feels sorry for him? I admire his 'will and courage' to make such a bold personal statement on behalf of his countrymen. However, I dont admire his 'choice' of statement. Things must be dire if citizens are moved to such extreme actions.

I feel sorry for his family.