Poor kitty!

Alpinfox

Story

A team of animal rescuers is continuing a full-scale effort to free a cat trapped within the walls of a New York delicatessen for nearly two weeks.

Cat therapist Carole Wilbourn used the sounds of whales on tape and soothing words to try to "give inspiration" to Molly.

"Oh come on Molly you can do it. We love you Molly," she said.

The generosity and heroism of the rescuers just warms my heart. Let's all say a little prayer for Molly today.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

Molly is safe!

I'd just like to send out a big eHug to all of you wonderful beautiful people for your thoughts and prayers for Molly during this stressful time.

With a bit more counselling and some energetic therapy, I think Molly is going to be able to put this traumatic event behind her and get back to being a normal cat.

YEAH!

Did you hear about the hero cat in Germany?

Someone left a newborn baby on a door step in the middle of the night. The cat sat there and meowed until someone came and saw the baby. The temperatures were near freezing. The baby surely would have died if it hadn't been for that cat.

You, Sir, are an oasis in a desert of the desensitized.

party421.gif