Stuart/Dragontail Conditions?

TimL

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Ridge-lots of snow and wintery looking. Serpentine arete-quite a bit of snow on the lower ledges then snow bits all the way to the top. This info is as of yesterday 5/21 as we rambled up dragontail and colchuck. Both routes are still a bit early if you are looking for dry rock and warm feet.

Aidan....ummmm, I think with good weather the ridge will be better....question answered....DUH!

Donna-your posts create some of the most polluted filth I've seen on this site yet....

AlpineK...I am a girl bunny...do you think I should still seek out other girl bunnies?

I saw a bumper sticker today that said

"The Internet. Now you can meet a million losers"

Epitomized here perhaps....

Hey Foo-Foo!

Get it straight! My posts don't create polluted filth, they INSPIRE some of the most polluted filth you think you've seen on this site yet....

Although I wasn't responsible for your rude attack on AlpineK above which was the most polluted filth I've yet seen on this site.

So you saw the "clever" bumbersticker that reads: "The Internet. Now you can meet a million losers."

After reading your post, let's amend that to a million and one eh?

Be nice!

not your gurlfriend,

- Donna

P.S. Have a good evening.

We summitted and skied Cascade Coullee, Saturday. I would leave early because the snow will get very, very soft by the afternoon. You can drive to the parking lot and there is snow a half mile up the pass and on Stuart there is snow a 1000 to 1500 feet up the chute. Enjoy. I hope you get to see the mountain because all we saw was white...

Donna, let's get it right from an outside view here. I think you lead on the inspiration and encourage it tongue.gif But I like it and find it amusing to an extent. Hey everyone did you know secretly Donna wants to rub furry tails with bunnyfoofoo.

Bunny what do you think about that?? shocked.gif

-Cpt Caveman

[This message has been edited by Cpt.Caveman (edited 05-22-2001).]

With all the inept blather on this topic (Don't you people have other websites you can ramble incoherently on???) this response will probably get lost in the mayhem. No, I don't think there will be enough melting this week to put the north ridge of stuart into summer-like condition. If you are looking for more of a wet and snowy spring-like adventure, though, I think it would work.

Bunny,

You claim to be a girl bunny, but since I can't see you how am I to decide if you really are?

2 points argue against you being female first, though I can't see Donna TS, she acts more ladylike than you. Second and more importantly, your hobby of bopping field mice on the head is one that a boy bunny would be more interested in.

Watch out or your going to get turned into a toad. tongue.gif

Heinrich thanks for being helpfull, but no I do not have anything better to do. Most stuff on the internet is BS anyway so put on your hip boots.

[This message has been edited by AlpineK (edited 05-22-2001).]

DONNA TOP ROPE "Queen of the filth posts"...

If some guy came up to me and grabbed my ass and then laid a pathetic line like that on me I sure wouldn't have gone on an expedition with him...

POPE...we're you Donna's main ropegun thereafter?

Poor Tim! Who would have thought a question about Mt. Stuart could inspire such a circus.

As a lady myself, believe me if you will, i'd like to hear more from other female climbers. ... sometimes i feel like i'm facing the entire male gender alone! rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Lhotse (edited 05-23-2001).]

Bunny,

You are avoiding the question of your gender. If your going to make the statement that you are a girl then you will have to prove it. You didn't object when Donna called you, "bunny boy," or, "nasty feller."

If you are a girl then I would like to know if you've ever been employed as a trucker or a longshoreman. smile.gif