Shorts over Polypro

tomtom

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes you look like a moron no matter what, so it really doesn't matter.

cry.gif

fjellklatrer it saddens my heart that you can't find a place in your world for those who refuse to limit their appearances to conform to what makes you comfortable. Are you threatened by their feedom or are you just lashing out to compensate for your feelings of inadequacy?

It's OK, we're here for you :bighug:

IMHO, FWIW, I feel that any great SOPP (shorts over polypro) ensemble simply must be offset by a strong gaiter, preferably in a basic red or blue OR Crocodile. The higher the better, if you know what I mean. wink.gif

I think there's a hit-squad that'll hunt you down and kill you if you don't couple the polypro with the khaki-or-sage shorts with the zip-on legs.

Someone needs to invert the paradigm and wear polypro longjohns coupled with the zip-on nylon legs.

JayB, you're a visionary. OR should integrate their gaiters into the zip off pants. Then you could just zip off the gaiters and roll-up the shorts. We need some straps to hold the rolled up shorts in place, or maybe a second zip-off section to shorten the pants/shorts leg. And velcro, there's definitely a need for velcro. Maybe the strap could have a buckle or some velcro.

Eureka! And you can all say you were here when history was made and JayB invented pants with zip-off gaiters. Now we just need a cool name for them.

I think Layton filed a patent on the khaki-or-sage nylon shorts with zip-off polypro bottoms at least 2-3 years ago.

I have to say, I think that Jaee has stepped it up a notch here with the polypro+zippable OR-style gaiters. I'm really not sure how you can top that. Maybe Seattle-Sombrero style hats with flip-down glacier glasses built into them?