Right wing media stoops to all time low....

E-rock

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off's right. Very lame. Just because you know you can troll someone and get them riled up by involving wives and kids doesn't mean that you should. Be the better man once in a while.

I was actually hoping for pictures of Fairweather and a 6'4" male who goes by the name of Bruce and is a hairdresser, but whatever floats your boat JayB.

Pervert.

Off's right. Very lame. Just because you know you can troll someone and get them riled up by involving wives and kids doesn't mean that you should. Be the better man once in a while.

I was actually hoping for pictures of Fairweather and a 6'4" male who goes by the name of Bruce and is a hairdresser, but whatever floats your boat JayB.

Pervert.

Pervert? You're the one bookmarking NAMBLA wave.gif

Well Dru, that's certainly true, but you might have to expand on your koan for simple me to grasp your point. Maybe if every man had a daughter they loved there would be fewer rapists?

If you were Selma Hayek's father (you're almost old enough) would it be wrong for me to post "OMG Selma is hott smileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gif"?

If you were Selma Hayek's father (you're almost old enough) would it be wrong for me to post "OMG Selma is hott smileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gif"?

Amazingly, I'm only eight years older than Salma Hayek, but I get your drift. Frankly, if I were the father of this 39 year old woman, I'd be a lot more concerned about her Ramtha devotion than statements about her hottness.

My daughter is only 14, so I might view comments about her hotness from a man your age with some disapproval. When she's older, it will be easy enough to let go of the little girl and hope for happy consensual relations of her own choosing. The years between 16 and 18? You'll excuse me if I don't want to dwell on that right now...

rolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gif

I'm actually very happy with what I achieved yesterday...and for the record I'm only into polar bears these days. hahaha.gif

Sort of like when a friend of mine wore a full old-school pile outfit inside out (including cowl) for a halloween party? Maybe it's more like that "furry" thing Dru is always on about...

vf3.jpg

After pep rallies he would find himself so aroused that he would have to walk through the school's hallways with a book bag held in front of him. Growing up, he never fantasized about women. "If a mascot walked into a room surrounded by naked women, I'd be thinking about the mascot," he said.

To begin with, this case should never have come to trial. The State has not produced one iota of medical evidence that the crime Tom Robinson is charged with ever took place. It has relied instead upon the testimony of two witnesses whose evidence has not only been called into serious question on cross examination, but has been flatly contradicted by the defendant.