CRAIGSLIST AD

ALLCAPS

hallmark examples of white trash finding a voice "in the world"

Well Dod Damn. As soon as I'm done with my mayonnaise sandwich and Busch beer I'm coming over to kick your ass. Well, I got to go get my mullet trimmed and then NASCAR is on ... but after that, I'm going to fuck you up.

yellaf.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hallmark examples of white trash finding a voice "in the world"

Well Dod Damn. As soon as I'm done with my mayonnaise sandwich and Busch beer I'm coming over to kick your ass. Well, I got to go get my mullet trimmed and then NASCAR is on ... but after that, I'm going to fuck you up.

yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

the more i get involved in the community the more i find there are sectors of climbers - those who are decent, and those like you (you are a large group of just stupid white trash led by a vial white trash guy your owner/administrator 'jon' who can't even stay true to his own 'user agreement' about appropriate content. just a integrity-less impoverished person. how old is this guy and is he in seattle? bet he's an accountant or computer nerd in crisis needing therapy, angry, agitated, huge emotion swings. BET HE DOESN'T CLIMB.

i think the discipline is mainly people like you. could have never thought that until i saw just how many there are of you.

above all you show the dishonesty saturated among so many of you - you're ongoing liars and above all LOVE it, thrive on it, the effects it has on others. yeiks.

Wow. I hate to see the mis-use of parenthesis. Doesn't it make you feel like you're holding your breath when you don't see the end in sight?? (for example, let's say I start typing and forget that I've used a parenthesis and I keep on rambling like this, and you are starting to panic because it doesn't seem to end, like a footnote that takes up an entire page. You really want to get back to what you were reading before you stumbled onto the parenthesis, which really is just a side note to further explain some other rambling anyway, right????....where was I....???? Oh yeah. This is what you were looking for....)

• 4 weeks later...
i agree with the ad. every respectable climber i've ever known has been humble and pretty much nice. this site, however, seems like it's filled with a bunch of egotistical idiots.

and she's not alone in her sentiments. most of the climbers i know think this site is full of BS too. the only thing it's good for is the OCCASSIONAL well-done trip report, [excluding the retarded replies and self-embelishing remarks posted thereafter].

get a clue folks.

Whatever did happen with Brett's cool new climbering website?

Is it cool?

Do they only talk about climbing in a courteous apethetic manner?

Do they have a Pirate forum?